A PCI PTS 4xPED Device, Dynasty simplifies PC/tablet based POS while delivering security and reliability.
(PRWeb August 09, 2017)
Seal Beach, CA (PRWEB) August 09, 2017
Seal Beach, CA, August 7 2017 – MagTek, Inc., the world’s leading supplier of secure digital transaction technology and hardware, announces the launch of Dynasty, MagTek’s newest addition to its roster of mPOS offerings. As payment options expand, the need to accept Magnetic Stripe, Chip Card and Contactless payments via a certified PIN Entry Device is growing. Dynasty supports all of these needs with a rugged ergonomically designed case that surrounds certain iPad tablet devices for secure payment transactions.
The Dynasty is designed to offer a PCI PTS 4xPED (PIN Entry Device) to be used as either a permanent mounted device – featuring a 100mm VESA (Video Electronics Standard Association) mounting pattern – or as a semi-mobile device allowing the merchants to determine the optimal point of purchase for their customers. An additional upside for integrators is the availability of SDKs and APIs providing a faster path to market implementation.
“Flexibility and security are top of mind in today’s payment industry. MagTek’s Dynasty fulfills both and then some,” says John Arato, MagTek's General Manager and Vice President of Retail Solutions. “Recognizing the widespread use of iOS devices in the development of POS solutions, MagTek designed the Dynasty to serve as a secure and reliable tool that mPOS developers can confidently build around and easily incorporate into their solution.”
Answering the industry clarion call for security, Dynasty encrypts the magstripe and EMV data inside its secure circuitry. This is just one layer of the MagneSafe Security Architecture (MSA), MagTek’s layered approach for security. MSA uses open standard encryption with derived unique key per transaction (DUKPT) key management, tokenization of card data, and MagnePrint card authentication. Combining MSA with the utility of iOS tablets, Dynasty provides a rugged, Secure Card Reader Authenticator that can be applied to any payment environment and can secure a variety of payment types.
For more information about MagTek visit us at the RetailNow Show, booth #230, August 7-9th, at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, NV or online at http://www.magtek.com.
- Casio Releases Cloud-Based Point-Of-Sale Solution #RetailNOW
- Sterling Payment Technologies Launches EMV-Certified SmartECR #RetailNOW
- MobileBytes Introduces Mobile Payment Options for Table and Counter Service #RetailNOW
- Vantiv's triPOS Cloud is now live for general availability #RetailNOW
- Indoor Positioning System Enhances the Visitor Experience at Mall of America
- Netsurion Enhances Partner Program to Provide New Features and Added Support #RetailNOW
- Touch Dynamic Redesigns Printer Base Exclusively Around Epson TM-m30 Printer #RetailNOW
- ExaDigm and SoftPoint Collaborate to Present a True All-in-One Payment...
- Epson to Show Attendees How to Deliver an Improved Customer Experience at #RetailNOW