Purchase, NY – May 2, 2017 – Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) today announced its financial results for its first quarter of 2017 through an earnings release that is available on the company’s Investor Relations website at www.mastercard.com/investor. The earnings release will be furnished with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on a Form 8-K and available here.
At 9:00 a.m. ET today, the company will host a conference call to discuss these financial results. The dial-in information for this call is 877-201-0168 (within the U.S.) and 647-788-4901 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 89097079. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 800-585-8367 (within the U.S.) and 416-621-4642 (outside the U.S.), using passcode 89097079.
This call and all related materials can also be accessed through the Mastercard Investor Relations website at http://investor.mastercard.com/investor-relations/events-and-presentations/default.aspx.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Other POS News:
- APG Cash Drawer Partners with EET Europarts for Strengthened Global Distribution Strategy
- New Research Shows Brick and Mortar Retail is Here to Stay, But Needs a Digital Update
- Mobile Ordering Accounts for 95% of Orders at Amsterdam Airport Restaurant
- Major Retailers Choose Savvius Solutions
- RSPA Announces Departure of Kelly Funk
- Sabre Hospitality Unit Reports Possible Breach of Credit Card Data (Krebs)
- Leading Retailers Recognized for Growth, Innovation at Aptos Engage 2017 User Conference
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.