Stop by Booth #325 to learn more about Partner Tech’s ground breaking up to 5 year warranty and our newest retail solutions
Irvine, CA — August 3, 2017 — Partner Tech, a Qisada, company, invites value-added resellers (VARs) and other solutions providers attending RSPA RetailNOW to learn how they can grow their businesses with intelligent point of sale (POS) solutions. Partner Tech’s products work with electronic shelf labels (ESL), digital signage, and product image recognition to enable VARs’ retail and restaurant clients to begin benefitting from the Internet of Things (IoT) today. Moreover, Partner Tech’s intelligent solutions give a competitive edge to the VARs who provide them.
Partner Tech is scheduling demos and meetings in their Booth #325 at RetailNOW, August 6-9, 2017 at the Paris Hotel and Casino is Las Vegas, Nevada, and will have several new POS hardware solutions on hand including:
- SP-1060: This high-end POS terminal delivers high computing power and is available in “IoT Ready” and “IoT Advanced” models. The future-proof SP-1060 also gives retailers the ability to scale and add new functionality.
- SP-5514: This compact, modern all-in-one touchscreen terminal gives merchants advanced POS functionality almost anywhere. The aesthetic SP-5514 works with even the most stylish décor.
- EM-300: Partner Tech’s EM-300 enterprise tablet delivers powerful mobile POS technology for retail and restaurant applications. It’s a high-performance, rugged tablet for mobile POS, or add Partner Tech’s POS base and peripherals for use as a countertop terminal.
Partner Tech also invites VARs to learn more about its ground-breaking up to 5-year warranty on its newest products.
Schedule an appointment for a demo in Booth #325 to experience the power and quality behind Partner Tech’s products: https://www.partnertechcorp.com/rspa-appointment/
About Partner Tech
Partner Tech Corporation, a Qisda company, is a manufacturer of PC-based, open architecture point of sale (POS) terminals and peripherals, acclaimed as some of the best systems and solutions in the industry. A pioneer in the POS industry, Partner Tech developed many worldwide "firsts” including the first all-in-one POS with an integrated printer, the first POS with "mobility," and the first POS base to expand enterprise tablet functionality for retail use, and continues with R&D to help the retail industry move into the future. For more information, visit http://partnertechcorp.com/ or contact Sandra@partnertechcorp.com
Other Point of Sale news of interest:
- Grubhub and Yelp Partner to Connect Consumers with the Best Food Ordering
- Mastercard and PayPal Expand Partnership in Asia Pacific to Spur Mobile and Digital Commerce
- Top Restaurant Reservation Platform, Reserve, to Begin Booking Tables in Denver
- Bread Raises $126 Million in Equity and Debt Capital
- LightHouse Network (Harbortouch) Acquires Restaurant Manager
- New Data Shows What Consumers Want From Virtual Reality Shopping
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.