BOSTON – Oct. 12, 2017 – Mirakl, a leading marketplace platform provider, today announced that the Mirakl Marketplace Connection for Commerce is now available on the SAP® App Center, the redesigned and consolidated digital marketplace for SAP partner offerings. In addition, Mirakl will also sponsor and speak at SAP Hybris® Live: Global Summit, Oct. 17-19, in Barcelona. At SAP Hybris Live: Global, Mirakl and partner, SMITH, a leading global commerce agency positioned as the Architects of Future Commerce, will showcase a prototype HoloLens-driven augmented commerce experience integrated with Mirakl’s technology.
Mirakl’s pre-built connector to the SAP Hybris Commerce solution helps retailers and B2B companies to get started quickly, rapidly onboard new sellers, and easily map new products and categories to catalog taxonomies. Leveraging Mirakl’s APIs, the Marketplace Connector synchronizes data between the two platforms, supports the Marketplace-specific order management, and provides a sample add-on demonstrating how to customize the SAP Hybris Commerce, B2B accelerator to offer Marketplace features powered by Mirakl.
“Mirakl’s partnership with SAP Hybris helps support retailers and B2B companies in growing revenue profitably,” said Adrien Nussenbaum, U.S. CEO and co-founder, Mirakl. “Making the Mirakl Marketplace Connection for Commerce available on the SAP App Center is a natural extension of our existing relationship. Our customers are able to drastically increase digital product range, site traffic, new customer acquisition, and customer retention and loyalty, while driving revenue and profit.”
At SAP Hybris Live: Global Summit, Mirakl executives will share insights about how retailers and other business can capture the marketplace opportunity. The speaking sessions, include:
- Capture the B2B and B2C Marketplace Opportunity: Tues., Oct. 17 at 3:00 p.m. CEST with Kelly Gow, director of alliances, Mirakl.
- Win with B2B Marketplaces: Wed., Oct. 18 at 11:30 a.m. CEST with Kelly Gow, director of alliances, Mirakl.
- Take a Close Look at Amazon & Alibaba: Friend or Foe: Wed., Oct. 18 at 3:30 p.m. CEST with Adrien Nussenbaum, U.S. CEO and co-founder, Mirakl.
In addition, during the summit, Mirakl and SMITH, which is also an SAP partner, will showcase a prototype HoloLens-driven augmented commerce experience integrated with Mirakl’s technology, the result of a recently announced partnership between the two companies. The partnership combines SMITH’s decades of commerce expertise with Mirakl’s revenue-maximizing toolset to help unlock hidden value in brand content ecosystems. Look for Mirakl and SMITH at Mirakl’s booth #P30 during these times:
- Tues., Oct. 17: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wed., Oct. 18: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
For more information about the Mirakl Marketplace Connection for Commerce on the SAP App Center, visit the SAP App Center.
The SAP App Center provides customers with real-time access to nearly 1,500 innovative partner solutions that complement and extend their SAP solutions, enabling digital transformation of their business. SAP App Center customers can buy solutions directly from partners and centrally manage purchases, billing and vendor communications.
As an SAP partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program, Mirakl is empowered to build, market and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. The end-to-end program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simplified framework under a single, global contract, including the ability to bundle licenses of SAP Cloud Platform with partner applications.
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. The increased value exceeds customer expectations by providing more products, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate. Over 130 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette and Halfords. Founded in 2012, Mirakl helps companies provide a better customer experience as part of their omni-channel strategy. For more information: www.mirakl.com
SAP, Hybris, PartnerEdge and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Netsurion Announces Partnership with Member Services Organization VGM Client Rewards
- DAVO Technologies Partners with Poynt to Offer the DAVO Sales Tax app
- First Client Goes Live With Cumulus Retail; New, Affordable Cloud POS
- EVO Payments International and the Oracle Adapter Achieve Oracle E-Business Suite
- ’Black Friday 2017 Shopping Report: Consumer Sentiment is Riding High’
- Epson SureColor S-Series Solvent Printers Win Top Accolades from Keypoint Intelligence
- Payment Alliance International Launches Mobile ATM Servicing App
- iPayment to Support American Express Shop Small and Small Business Saturday Movements
- Mintel announces four key North American consumer trends for 2018
- NRF and University of Phoenix Announce 2017 ‘Dream BIG’ Scholarships