AIRPORT CITY, Israel, August 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
MySize, Inc. ("the Company") (NASDAQ: MYSZ) (Tel Aviv Stock Exchange: MYSZ), developer of proprietary, measurement technologies using smartphones, was awarded "Most Promising Startup" in the ecommerce field at the "Go eCommerce Summit," Israel's leading technology event. The fifth annual Go eCommerce Summit kicked off on July 26, 2017 in Tel Aviv.
MySize beat dozens of other companies in the field of ecommerce, having received the highest weighted score in the competition. The panel of judges examined the companies according to various criteria, including innovation and technological creativity, business model, design and user experience, support and customer service, as well as marketing and public relations.
"We are proud to have received this award, and are delighted to be recognized as an innovative and groundbreaking technology company," said Ronen Luzon, CEO of MySize. "This is particularly gratifying given the fact that we are launching RealSize, a white label apparel measurement application based on the Company's customizable TrueSize technology. The application is now available to any retailer that wants to improve its buying process, increase its revenue, and reduce its product returns - for itself and for its customers. At the same time, we are pursuing additional developments and products for our continued innovation and growth."
During the conference, MySize demonstrated its three flagship products:
- SizeUp, for iOS and Android, is a smart measuring tape that enables users to immediately and accurately measure objects, with a smooth or rough surface. This product is intended for home improvement and DIY initiatives.
- TrueSize (RealSize: white label product customized for Trucco) matches the measurements of a customer's favorite garment with the right size of a chosen garment on a retailer's website.
- BoxSizeID is an intuitive application that measures packages and improves workflow and management for parcel delivery companies. The application also enables customers to easily measure the size of their package and determine the exact shipping price before sending.
About MySize Inc.
MySize Inc. (TASE: MYSZ) (NASDAQ: MYSZ) has developed a unique measurement technology based on sophisticated algorithms and cutting edge technology with broad applications including the apparel, e-commerce DIY, shipping and parcel delivery industries. This proprietary technology is driven by several patent-pending algorithms which are able to calculate and record measurements in a variety of novel ways. To learn more about MySize, please visit our website. http://www.mysizeid.com.
Other POS News:
- Mobile payments from Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are now accepted by companies worldwide
- SCANSOURCE COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF POS PORTAL
- Consumers Want More Features From E-Commerce Apps
- EcoSlips to Disrupt the Retail Industry With Eco-friendly Transaction Slips
- thisopenspace Brings Shopify Point Of Sale Technology To Pop Up Shops Across North America
- EMVCo Publishes QR Code Payment Specifications to Promote Global Interoperability
- Lighthouse Network is Established to Power the Top Point-of-Sale Brands