DULUTH, Ga., Jan. 24, 2017 – NCR Silver has launched a redesigned tablet-based point-of-sale (POS) application, which offers small businesses quicker access to information and faster transaction times via an optimized user interface and improved customer experience.
NCR Silver Version 4 has been redesigned with speed in mind, eliminating 33 taps from the transaction process. Top features include:
- Vibrant, Easy-to-Use Interface – Version 4 includes a simplified touch-screen navigation menu, new colors, larger buttons and modernized type font to make the system easier to read.
- Slide-out Menus – The introduction of a slide-out menu gives customers easier access to the main ticket screen.
- Reduced Pop-Ups –The removal of many pop-up screens provides business owners with faster access to every function.
A beta user of the redesigned app, Darcy Lynn, owner of Roswell, GA-based Cakes by Darcy, has already experienced the positive impact on her business and work day.
“NCR Silver helps my business make better decisions and connect with customers,” Lynn said. “With the new interface, it’s even easier to navigate. The slide-out menu in particular is really nice. It makes everything, even clocking out, faster.”
“NCR is constantly looking for ways to add value and insights to the small business experience,’’ said Chris Poelma, president and general manager of NCR Silver. “With that, we take customer feedback and insights into everything we do – including technology enhancements to our platform.”
A video of the new version is available here. To learn more about NCR Silver features, visitwww.ncrsilver.com, or call 1-877-630-9711. NCR Small Business provides live, 24/7 U.S.-based customer support for NCR Silver users. NCR Silver mobile POS runs in the cloud, uses consumer-friendly technology, works on Apple® devices running the latest iOS, and offers a POS solution catered to franchises as well.
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- Interactions Releases “Winter Shopping Trend Report”
- Neopost New Digital Solutions Facilitate the Day-to-Day Operations of Small Businesses
- Mastercard and Gilead Sciences to Explore Digitized Healthcare in Resource Limited Setting
- Retail Industry Veteran Chris Allan Appointed as SmartFocus CEO
- ScanSource Announces New Leadership Roles
- First American Payment Systems, VetOfficeSuite.com Bring Secure Payment Solutions to Vets
- Time Strapped SME’s Set to Benefit from Appointedd and AEVI Strategic Partnership
- TD nearly doubles ATMs in Florida with expansion to select Walgreens locations