WASHINGTON, July 14, 2017 — Members of the National Retail Federation will hear from Vice President Mike Pence next week during NRF’s annual Retail Advocates Summit as more than 200 retailers from across the country come to Washington to meet with policymakers about issues critical to the industry. Representative Mike Kelly, R-Pa., a member of the House Ways and Means Committee, will also address the gathering of small retailers, national retail chain executives and state retail association officials. This year’s convention will focus on the importance of tax reform for retailers and their employees. Details for media wishing to cover these events are listed below.
Tuesday, July 18
WHAT: Keynote address by Vice President Mike Pence at NRF’s Retail Advocates Summit. Introduction by NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay.
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Washington Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW
WHEN: 10 a.m.-11 a.m. EDT
Media Pre-set: 4:30 a.m. – 5:00 a.m.
Media Check-In: 8:15 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Onsite contact: 202-657-2603
Wednesday, July 19
WHAT: Remarks by Congressman Mike Kelly, R-Pa.
WHERE: Capitol Hill Club
300 First St. S.E.
WHEN: 8:15 a.m. EDT
Other POS News:
- ECRS Self-Service Solution Now Has Seiko Qaliber Receipt Printer Option
- LOURDES HEALTH SYSTEM, MEMBER OF TRINITY HEALTH, SELECTS POS PARTNERS AS THEIR POS SOLUTION
- Global Payments Partners with CaixaBank, Samsung, Visa & Arval to Establish Payment Hub
- Back-to-School and Back-to-College Spending to Reach $83.6 Billion
- Ampleon Selects Model N Revenue Cloud for High Tech to Simplify Internal Processes
- Cole Haan Selects Aptos Enterprise Order Management to Support Omni-Channel Retailing
- Rain Retail Software Reverb.com Integration, Separate Integrations with D’Addario