SEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Innotek today announced it will participate in 'NRF Retail's Big Show 2018' (NRF 2018) at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City from January 14 to 16.
NRF 2018 is the one of the biggest retail trade fairs and it receives participants from 500 distribution companies and about 95 countries around the world, with a total of around 35,000 visitors.
The company aims to attract retail companies by showcasing various products and technologies such as the commercialized ESL and advanced location tracking solution, which can be developed into a "Smart Integrated Retail Management" platform by combining distribution with lnternet of Things (IoT).
ESL is the latest solution for inventory and price management in the retail sector, based on the use of advanced IT technology. ESL replaces conventional paper price tags attached to the shelves of supermarkets and department stores with, for example, LCDs and electronic paper (E-paper) that show information on product price, sales promotions, etc.
LG Innotek showcases ESL total solutions for retail store outlets with 10 types of product line-up including ESL that range from small-sized 1.5-inch to mid-sized 7.5-inch, all equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, sensors measure and display temperature and humidity in the store, specialized Gateway with replaceable RF modules to communicate with various wireless IoT devices in the retail environment.
The company also plans to introduce a lineup of other ESL products that boost the convenience of distribution businesses and store managers, including xNdisplay which has 11 inch TFT LCD able to show picture and video.
LG Innotek will also exhibit an advanced 'Real-time Location Solution (RTLS) that makes it easy to find the product location or trace movement flows of customers inside a store. LG Innotek improved the tracking accuracy of the solution by 50%.
The company intends to meet the various needs of distribution businesses through this exhibition, by presenting products that combine its world-class wireless communication technology with its display technology.
The company official said, "We will keep focusing on introducing innovative products and solutions for retail business."
LG Innotek will be available for meetings at booth #1852 at the Hall 3F.
About LG Innotek Co,.Ltd.
LG Innotek is a cutting-edge materials and components manufacturer and an affiliate of LG group. The company's business units include core components for LED, mobile, automotive, display, semiconductor and IoT. Further, the company has cooperated closely with mobile device, home appliance and automotive companies, producing camera modules, automotive electronic components, wireless communication modules, substrate materials.
Other Point of Sale News
- Toshiba Tec Showcases Digital Signage Solutions at #NRF2018 Retail's Big Show
- #NRF 2018 - Acuative Announces Bandwidth Speed and Cost Breakthroughs
- WeSpire Launches New Wellbeing and Positive Culture Modules
- Verifone and Alipay Simplify Payment Acceptance for Chinese Tourists at Lacoste Stores
- #NRF2018: Retail’s Big Show Debuts New Events and Expanded Programming
- TSYS Completes Acquisition of Cayan
- At #NRF2018 Posiflex Introduces Stylish New Line of Touch Screen Terminals
- LendingPoint Acquires LoanHero to Accelerate Expansion to POS and PON Financing
- Voice Assistants Set to Revolutionize Commerce & be a Dominancy of Consumer Interaction
- Grubhub and White Castle® Introduce Delivery from Nation’s Foremost Slider Experts