Innovation, Technology and Analytics will be the Focus on Expanded Marketing and Communications Effort
WASHINGTON, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In its ongoing efforts to promote the invaluable role of America's one million restaurants, the National Restaurant Association today announced two new executive leaders in their marketing and communications departments. Deb Billow joins the Association as executive vice president of marketing and member engagement and Steve Danon joins as the Association as senior vice president of communications. In their new roles, Billow and Danon will help integrate new technology and analytics, and create a story telling culture into the Association's communications and marketing efforts.
"We are thrilled to add two senior leaders to our stellar list of talent here at the Association," said Dawn Sweeney, president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association. "Deb and Steve are seasoned professionals, each of whom brings the strategic vision necessary to help move the Association and Foundation forward as we continue to be the voice of America's restaurants. As we look to expand our marketing and communications efforts across the industry and offer our members innovative tools and resources, we are excited to welcome them aboard."
In her new role, Billow will oversee the strategy and execution of the Association's key marketing, membership events and industry sponsorship initiatives. Most recently as president of GKIC, Billow established herself as an exceptional leader with a proven track record of achieving results and leading high-performing teams.
Previously, Billow served as chief customer officer with the American Marketing Association, engaging and growing member connectivity, resulting in increased profitability by providing targeted services, products, and benefits for their 30,000 members. Billow began her marketing
More point of sale news:
- Zeekit Launches Advanced Virtual Fitting Room For Retailers
- SML to Host RFID Pop-Up Retail Store in Conjunction with RFID in Retail and Apparel
- Investing in Customer Retention Leads to Increased Market Share, Says Forbes Study
- 3Cinteractive 2017 Mobile Planning Report Shows Mobile Coupons will be Major Focus
- FIME’s Japanese laboratory achieves AMEX & EMV C-4 accreditations
- USA Technologies (Payments) Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Results
- iPayment Holdings, Inc. Appoints Robert Purcell as CFO
- Revention’s Mobile Ordering Applications Surpass $1 Billion in Sales
- Digital do-it-yourself (D-I-Y) is a no win for retailers - Deloitte