October 12, 2017
Netsurion, a leading provider of remotely-managed data and network security services for multi-location businesses, today announced a strategic partnership with VGM Client Rewards, a member services organization that helps its members, merchants in the restaurant industry, save on various supplies, equipment, and technology to optimize their businesses and cybersecurity. Netsurion will be the exclusive provider of network security and compliance services—and is already in use by one of VGM’s largest members, Tropical Smoothie Café.
The restaurant industry has seen an explosion in the demand for digital customer experiences ranging from mobile POS and tableside tablets to digital menu boards and self-serve kiosks. With customers demanding more digital experience integration, the merchant’s heavily leveraged IT network can become overburdened and face increased risk of lost revenue due to data breach or simply degraded performance.
Netsurion gives merchants the necessary network security, resilience, and compliance to ensure these technologies can be successfully and safely deployed, so restaurants can innovate and grow their businesses. Its revolutionary managed threat detection and response (MTDR) solution, SIEM-at-the-Edge, protects the frequently vulnerable edge locations of an enterprise, such as retail outlets, branch locations, and restaurants, from advanced persistent threats like ransomware.
“Netsurion and VGM Client Rewards both have a tremendous focus on delivering value to the restaurant industry, making this partnership a natural fit that will give merchants access to powerful cybersecurity solutions typically leveraged only by organizations that have dedicated IT security staff,” said Jill Rosenhouse, VGM’s vice president of marketing. “Our hope is that merchants will take advantage of this to better protect their business, their customers, and their brand reputation as restaurant data breaches continue to hit the headlines.”
About VGM Client Rewards
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida- VGM Client Rewards is the nation’s largest cost reduction company for multi-unit operators in the restaurant industry. Clients benefit from numerous cost-savings programs in a multitude of categories including capital improvements, equipment and supplies, food and beverage, office supplies, service solutions, and technology. For more information about VGM Client Rewards, visit online at www.vgmclientrewards.com.
Some info about Pointofsale.com readership and publication:
* Now in our 8th year
* Over 100,000 visitors a month to our websites, served over 5 million pages to viewers last year.
* 65% SMB (small to medium businesses)
* 90% looking for a POS solution or POS information of some kind
* Average visitor reads 5 pages per visit
* 20,000+ Twitter followers - https://twitter.com/thePOSnews
* 100,000+ Facebook followers - https://www.facebook.com/thePOSnews
Other POS News:
- DAVO Technologies Partners with Poynt to Offer the DAVO Sales Tax app
- First Client Goes Live With Cumulus Retail; New, Affordable Cloud POS
- EVO Payments International and the Oracle Adapter Achieve Oracle E-Business Suite
- ’Black Friday 2017 Shopping Report: Consumer Sentiment is Riding High’
- Epson SureColor S-Series Solvent Printers Win Top Accolades from Keypoint Intelligence
- Payment Alliance International Launches Mobile ATM Servicing App
- iPayment to Support American Express Shop Small and Small Business Saturday Movements
- Mintel announces four key North American consumer trends for 2018
- NRF and University of Phoenix Announce 2017 ‘Dream BIG’ Scholarships
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Revolutionizes Hotel Guest Convenience with ASSA ABLOY
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.