To meet the needs of both its large installed base and new clients, the latest version of TransAction+ delivers powerful, flexible and secure payment management
Raleigh, NC – September 28, 2017 – GK Software, a global leader in omni-channel retail, today announced improved capabilities and services for its TransAction+ payment processing application, a market leader in North America. Designed to meet the demands of an increasingly digital and mobile operational landscape, TransAction+ is a flexible, configurable and secure solution that integrates point-of-sale systems with more than 40 payment authorization providers. Delivering both payments and non-payments interactions at the customer-facing device, users can fulfill any payment processing need without requiring the retailer to invest in additional infrastructure.
Originally introduced more than 20 years ago, TransAction+ has successfully been deployed across thousands of locations by major retailers, restaurant chains, and independent operators. As part of GK Software’s dedication to meet the evolving demands of secure omni-channel commerce, TransAction+ now offers:
- Mobile payments processing – Delivers fast and secure transaction processing on mobile terminals and devices to meet the demands of modern retail.
- Pay-at-Table – Brings the point-of-sale to the restaurant customer, improving transaction times and payments security while accelerating the rate of table turns.
- Support for PIN-less Debit – Increases customer convenience and reduces payments interchange fees for merchants.
In keeping with GK Software’s dedication to meeting the modern security and regulatory requirements of its North American customers, TransAction+ is PCI/PA-DSS and PABP certified. It also supports End to End Encryption (E2EE) and EMV for the major US payments processors. The solution is continually updated and enhanced to support security, processor and card brand mandates as a part of standard product maintenance.
“TransAction+ is an exciting solution for retailers and restaurants requiring more power, speed and security in their payments processing systems,” said Michael Jaszczyk, CEO, GK Software USA. “TransAction+ has been widely adopted by organizations across North America, and we’re thrilled to introduce an improved feature set that provides a new level of power and security without operational disruption.”
About GK Software
GK Software breaks down the barriers to unified commerce with its OmniPOS solution for point of sale, mobile POS, mobile customer engagement, payments and a full range of store/back-office solutions. The company is a recognized leader in omni-channel retail, offering a single, global software platform for all retail formats and touchpoints – which is why 10 of the Top 50 retailers worldwide rely on GK Software. GK Software is headquartered in Germany, with U.S. headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.gk-software.com/tplus
Other POS news:
- Pundi X launches first retail point of sale solution for cryptocurrency in Indonesia
- #shoporg17 Dynamic Action named Retail’s Digital Startup of the Year
- Sonic Drive-In Point of Sale Systems Hacked - KrebsonSecurity.com
- O Alliance Continues Expansion With Addition of Olson-NG Retail Consulting
- NRF Launches New Quarterly Report On Consumer Behavior
- Study: 37% of shoppers don’t trust Alexa with their payment info
- Retailers Say Tax Reform Proposal Could Provide Major Boost for the Economy
- NRF President and CEO to Host Media Briefing on 2017 Holiday Forecast
- U.S. Consumer Goods & Retail CEOs More Optimistic Than KPMG Study
- Upserve Makes Online Ordering Easier for Restaurateurs - No Per-order fees
- #Shoporg17 PredictSpring and M.Gemi Launch Enhanced In-Store Mobile Commerce Experience