The new research study, reviews the market size, opportunity and market share of vendors in the POS and Mobile POS Software for Retail and Hospitality segments. Readers of this research will get a forecast for POS Software and mPOS in total and then by key segments.
Breakouts are included for Drug/Mass Merchants/Warehouse Clubs, For Department/Specialty Softgoods, Specialty Hardgoods, and then Hospitality which is inclusive of Fast Food/QSR/Quick Casual, Bars/Restaurants, Lodging, Casinos, Cruises, Theaters, Theme Parks, Museums, Stadiums and other formats.
The study not only provides forecasts through 2021, but sizes the market by vendor for each of the major segments.
Included in the research are revenues by vendor, market positioning, and detailed profiles on the top vendors in the market.
Vendors mentioned in this research are the following: Action Systems, Aptos, BT Expedite (Aptos), Demandware, Diebold Nixdorf, Dresser-Wayne, First Data, Fujitsu, Gilbarco, GK Software, Heartland Payments, Ingenico, Intuit, Island Pacific, JDA, Lightspeed Retail, LS Retail, Manhattan Associates, NCR, NEC, OneView Commerce, Oracle, Panasonic, ParTech, Pay Anyware, PayPal, PCMS Datafit, RDC, Positouch, Revel Systems, Sage Software, SAP, Shopify, Shopkeep, SICOM, Square, Starmount Systems Infor), Tata Consulting Services, TGCS, tokheim, VendHQ, Veras Retail, VeriFone, Wand, xPient.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Retail IT Services Market To Grow To $117b Annually By 2021 - IHL Group
- Progressive Leasing and Marqeta Partner to Power New Lease-to-Own Financing Experience
- ATM World Crop. Joins Withdraw Cash Wednesday as Platinum Sponsor
- Vitality Bowl Launches New Mobile App from Punchh
- 59% of Card-Present Transactions Globally Use EMV® Chip Technology
- Adyen Adds WeChat Pay On POS Terminals To Process Payments For 400M Chinese Consumers
- Mastercard Launches Kionect for Nairobi’s Smallest Shopkeepers
- Worldpay and Klarna to Launch Invoice and Credit Based Payments in 6 Key European Markets
- Revel Systems 2017 Growth Reflected in Strengthened C-Suite and Office Locations
- goTRG’s Omni-Channel Holiday Weekend Sales Crush Records Nationwide