New Hartford, NY- May 17, 2017 - ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a leading global provider of point of sale (POS) and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, today announced major enhancements to the PAR SureCheck® Food Safety Solution. PAR’s latest release of SureCheck implements significant improvements in Traceability and Documentation capabilities of the solution requested by customers. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
SureCheck, introduced in 2009, is assisting some of the world’s largest companies to improve food safety and operational efficiencies in thousands of food service locations, with more than 300,000 total temperature checks a day.
Key features of this latest release, version 7.1, include the following capabilities:
- Record an observation either by barcode or photo
- Correlation of observations to specific store/restaurant location and time of observation
- Document facility organization’s checks and observations
- Ability to provide date and time stamped photo evidence for facility and safety management
“The ability to document environments at grocers, distribution centers or restaurants has never been more important. Our customers requested this capability to not only document, but also to serve as record of incidents that may occur within a location, cleanliness of facilities, or as a visual indication of best practices to be followed throughout an organization,” said John Sammon III, Senior Vice President & General Manager of SureCheck, ParTech, Inc. “We continue to enhance and develop additional product capabilities to meet the request of our customers to further improve work processes and reduce overall operating expenditures.”
PAR SureCheck® is a mobile client-based, automated solution that provides checklist management for Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) food safety programs and employee-assigned tasks. The SureCheck platform comprises three integrated technologies that are easy to use and quick to deploy: The SureCheck mobile application (running on Windows Embedded Handheld and iOS devices), a multi-mode wireless temperature-measuring device, and a cloud-based enterprise configuration and reporting server application.
ABOUT PAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Restaurant/Retail segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. PAR’s Government segment is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. For more information, visit https://www.partech.com/ or connect with PAR on Facebook and Twitter.
Other POS News:
- Global Payments Introduces Xenial(TM): First, Cloud-Based Restaurant Management Platform
- Retail Control Systems and Cegid Unite to Move Retailers to Unified Commerce
- BrightSign Teams with Felbro Displays to Deliver New QSR Self-Order Kiosk at #NRAShow
- ScanSource Leaders Recognized as 2017 CRN Women of the Channel
- DoorDash Launches Door To Door Restaurant Delivery In More Than 10 Cities In The Milwaukee Metro
- Retail Sales is Projected to Generate $19.5 Billion by 2021
- Masterpass by Mastercard Gives U.S. Bank Customers Freedom to Shop Across Devices and Channels