March 09, 2017 12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) today announced President and CEO Karen E. Sammon will present a corporate overview at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference on Tuesday, March 14, 2017, at 12:30 p.m. Pacific time (3:30 p.m. Eastern time). The conference is being held at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California.
PAR is a leading global provider of point of sale (POS) and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, and also provides the Federal Government with innovative information management solutions through advanced technology and professional services.
ABOUT PAR TECHNOLOGY
PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 35 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains.
Other Point of sale news:
- 1010data Debuts Latest Version of its Consumer Insights Platform
- Shelfbucks CEO Erik McMillan to Keynote RetailLoco at SXSW - Sunday, March 12
- EFTPOS Terminal Vendors Capitalize on Cashless Payment, Mobility and Security Trends
- No Post-Election Bounce for Restaurants
- First Ever AI Chatbot To Revolutionize Restaurant Loyalty Programs
- Lionel Richie and Amazon To Kick Off #Shoptalk 2017
- Upside Commerce Introduces Open Coalition Rewards Program in USA to Natural and Specialty
- Prepaid Card Market Expected to Reach $3,653 Billion by 2022 - Allied Market Research