POS Partners, Inc. is pleased to announce their newest office location; Washington, D.C. Managing this new location is team member Doug Lufkin.
Doug possesses 32 years of experience in the hospitality industry. His main areas of expertise are restaurant operations and hospitality technology. Doug has spent a significant amount of time designing and developing his restaurants as an executive chef. He has also worked in restaurant technology with Future POS, Micros, and QSR Automations.
"I am thrilled to have been chosen by POS Partners as their Virginia/DC Business Development Manager. It's amazing to be a part of a team who is committed to developing partnerships with their customers rather than sell a product and disappear. POS Partners offers an entire suite of products for restauranteurs designed to increase sales and profit. I've been in search for a company like POS Partners for a long time, and I'm happy to have finally found my home", exclaimed Mr. Lufkin.
"Doug brings a great deal of valuable experience to the team," added POS Partners' President and CEO, Lance Bell. "We are thrilled that he is heading up our new Washington D.C. office."
If you'd like to learn more about enhancing your business with a guaranteed ROI solution, please contact POS Partners at 888-477-7711 or the web at www.pos.partners
POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, golf clubs, hospitals and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware, and business intelligence through its ServingIntel.com platform, POS Partners increases revenue and profit in foodservice operations, while enhancing service and quality levels for the guests.
Other POS News:
- Unata Integrates with ShopperKit to Offer Comprehensive eCommerce Solution
- North American Bancard Adds RedfoxPOS to Strategic POS Offerings
- Following Strong Initial Results, Bashas’ Launches E-Commerce Site Powered By Instacart
- Posiflex Introduces Ruggedized Multi-Functional Tablet
- Branding Brand, Yext Integration Helps Retailers Drive Traffic and Dollars to Stores
- Ebates Father’s Day Survey: Electronics, Tools and Sports Tickets Top Gift Wish Lists
- Retailers Outline Priorities for NAFTA Modernization
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.