POS Partners, Inc. is pleased to announce our newest Business Development Manager, Tony Campisi.
Tony possesses nearly 20 years of experience in point of sale technology and sales. Most recently, he was a successful Territory Manager with NCR / Aloha, with previous stints with CRS Group and Micros / Oracle. "I am excited to be joining the POS Partners team,” exclaimed Mr. Campisi. “The company’s vision and innovative approach to hospitality technology solutions is refreshing and will open up many opportunities in different market verticals."
"We are excited to have Tony on the team," added POS Partners' President and CEO, Lance Bell. "His extensive knowledge and skills will be a valuable asset to our office in the Chicagoland area."
If you'd like to learn more about enhancing your business with a guaranteed ROI solution, please contact POS Partners at 888-477-7711 or the web at www.pos.partners
POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, golf clubs, hospitals and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware, and business intelligence through its ServingIntel.com platform, POS Partners increases revenue and profit in foodservice operations, while enhancing service and quality levels for the guests.
Other POS News:
- PHP POSTM Partners with Novera Payment Solutions, LLC to Provide...
- Mastercard Names Ed McLaughlin President of Operations and Technology
- PaladinID Brings RFID Industry Leaders Together at the DMNE Show
- Crocs Deploys AccuStore to Improve Store Intelligence and Drive Execution
- Smartrac Unveils ‘Proofs’ Solution to Turn Brand Products into Unique, Secure Experiences
- PredictSpring Partners with Tommy Hilfiger to Launch New Mobile App in Europe
- Digital Loyalty Solution Improves Customer Retention For High Street Stores
- ATMIA Releases Access to Cash Study
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.