Kimberley, BC - POS-n-go point-of-sale is proud to announce a partnership with Elo, and POS-n-go’s certification of the Elo PayPoint device. Elo is a leading global supplier of touchscreen computers with over 20 million installs worldwide.
POS-n-go, A Kimberley IT success story sourced in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Small merchants love us!
For detailed information on POS-n-go, please visit - www.posngo.com
About Elo: Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions, including and interactive signage displays from 10 to 70 inches. The inventor of the touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries, with products designed in California and built to last, with a three-year standard warranty. The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by global patent, trademark and design registrations. Learn more about Elo at EloTouch.com
Other POS News:
- Retail Imports Set New Monthly High, Yearly Record Possible
- Rebecca Minkoff Partners with Alipay Ahead of New York Fashion Week
- GLORY & Acrelec to Introduce Self-Ordering Kiosk Accepting Cash & Credit for Foodservice
- EMVCo Publishes Version 2 of the EMV Payment Tokenisation Technical Framework
- Aptos Appoints Vicki Cantrell as Retail Transformation Officer
- Gladson Strengthens Technology and Product Strategy Teams
- Amazon, eBay Among Top Assignees of Artificial Intelligence Patents