LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 8, 2017 (Business Wire) – Payment Alliance International (PAI), the nation’s largest, privately-held ATM provider, today announced it has been honored for the third year in a row by Louisville Business First as a Best Places to Work in Greater Louisville award winner. Recipients were celebrated at an awards breakfast held at The Olmstead on Thursday, Aug. 3. PAI was recognized in the large employer category of 100 employees or more.
"We have an outstanding team of dedicated employees, all working to serve our clients and make our business better,” said John J. Leehy III, president and chief executive officer of PAI. “They understand the indisputable connection between great passion and superior performance in business. We are incredibly fortunate to have such a great group of people at PAI,” added Leehy.
This is the third year of the annual Best Places to Work awards program, honoring Louisville-area employers who have earned employee loyalty and affection by investing in their well-being and development. Honorees were determined by Nebraska-based Quantum Workplace’s assessment of workplace policies, office conditions, management styles and employee surveys.
An article profiling PAI as a 2017 “Best Places to Work” award winner was published in the Aug. 4 weekly edition of Louisville Business First.
About Payment Alliance International (PAI)
Payment Alliance International (PAI) is the nation’s largest, privately-held ATM provider and offers processing and maintenance services, equipment sales and support, and unique ATM branding opportunities. PAI also offers industry-leading, revenue-generating, value-added solutions and customized partner programs that increase customer profitability, reduce operational expense and maximize uptime. Payment Alliance International is headquartered in Louisville, Ky. with offices around the country. For more information, please visit GoPAI.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sterling Payment Technologies Launches EMV-Certified SmartECR #RetailNOW
- MobileBytes Introduces Mobile Payment Options for Table and Counter Service #RetailNOW
- Vantiv's triPOS Cloud is now live for general availability #RetailNOW
- Indoor Positioning System Enhances the Visitor Experience at Mall of America
- Netsurion Enhances Partner Program to Provide New Features and Added Support #RetailNOW
- Touch Dynamic Redesigns Printer Base Exclusively Around Epson TM-m30 Printer #RetailNOW
- ExaDigm and SoftPoint Collaborate to Present a True All-in-One Payment...
- Epson to Show Attendees How to Deliver an Improved Customer Experience at #RetailNOW
- Cegid Named a Leader in 2017 FrontRunners Quadrant for Retail Software
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.