LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Payment Alliance International (PAI), the nation’s largest, privately-held ATM provider, today announced the release of its much anticipated PAI Mobile app. Providing anytime, anywhere capabilities from smartphones and tablets, the new mobile app puts more power in the hands of ATM owners and independent ATM deployers (IADs) than ever before. PAI Mobile streamlines equipment servicing and support, provides customizable ATM push notifications for immediate alerts, geo-fencing of ATM routes, on-site photo uploads to PAI’s fleet management portal, and much more. The PAI Mobile app is now available for download from the App Store or Google Play.
“PAI Mobile is another important way in which we’re advancing ATM technology and servicing,” said John J. Leehy III, PAI president and CEO. “ATM owners and IADs will especially appreciate the new capabilities they’ll have access to from wherever they are during their day, so they can better serve customers, manage their businesses and create operational efficiencies,” added Leehy.
An indispensable tool for ATM owners and IADs, PAI Mobile provides real-time ATM operating statuses and alerts, plus comprehensive reporting and cash management capabilities. Administrative functions like user permissions, installing or decommissioning ATMs, adding or removing value-added products and services, software and hardware versioning information including EMV upgrade data and more is also available.
New mobile app functionality using PAI Mobile makes ATM servicing easier and more convenient:
- Photos, processing agreements and pertinent site documentation can be uploaded by equipment installers immediately while installing ATMs, so machines are fully operational before departing the location, shortening time to revenue and reducing additional activation issue service calls
- Real-time push notifications alert technicians to new issues that crop up so ATMs can be serviced quickly, reducing equipment downtime
- GPS capabilities help technicians manage servicing routes more efficiently, reducing drive time while enabling more service calls to be performed daily
- Access to up-to-the-minute status information during ATM servicing eliminates callback trips for additional cash loading, supplies replenishment, journal pulls and other servicing needs forecasted to occur in just a few hours or days
To learn more, interested parties may telephone 877.271.2627 or email Sales@GoPAI.com.
About Payment Alliance International (PAI)
Payment Alliance International (PAI) is the nation’s largest, privately-held ATM provider and offers processing and maintenance services, equipment sales and support, and unique ATM branding opportunities. PAI also provides industry-leading, revenue-generating value-added solutions and customized partner programs that increase customer profitability, reduce operational expense and maximize uptime. Payment Alliance International is headquartered in Louisville, Ky. with offices around the country. For more information, please visit GoPAI.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
PointofSale.com does not sell products or services. Please visit the POS Retail software , POS Hardware, Credit Card Processing and POS Hospitality pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products. Please let vendors know you’ve seen their products here. Thank you. For sponsorship information see the link below on the Footer menu.
Other POS News:
- iPayment to Support American Express Shop Small and Small Business Saturday Movements
- Mintel announces four key North American consumer trends for 2018
- NRF and University of Phoenix Announce 2017 ‘Dream BIG’ Scholarships
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Revolutionizes Hotel Guest Convenience with ASSA ABLOY
- Mastercard and MLB Launch “This Could Be You” World Series Sweepstakes
- Marie Claire Boutiques Selects CGS BlueCherry Enterprise Suite
- Retail Self-checkout Terminals Market in the US 2017-2021
- Mastercard Girls4Tech Commits to Empower 200,000 Women
- Retail is Not Dead-Survey Finds 87% Plan to Shop in Retail Stores This Holiday Season
- BRdata Brings Together More than 50 Grocers, Wholesalers and Technology Companies