NEWTON, MA--(Marketwired - Dec 2, 2015) - Paytronix Systems, Inc., a leading provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, today announced that nominations are open for the 2016 Paytronix Loyaltees Awards, an annual program designed to identify and spotlight Paytronix customers who are leveraging the Paytronix Rewards platform to deliver truly innovative and market-defining guest experiences.
The Paytronix Loyaltees competition is open to all current Paytronix clients. The awards recognize loyalty and CRM programs that motivate guests to visit restaurant or retail establishments more frequently and increase their spend. The Loyaltees showcase the success of Paytronix users prompting targeted guest behavior; breaking new ground with relevant offers that leverage data collected by loyalty programs and through all of today's guest touch points from mobile engagement to point of sale.
The 2016 Paytronix Loyaltees will accept entries in four categories, with an award given for each:
1. Best Loyalty Launch: Celebrating brands that have either launched their first loyalty program or revamped an existing loyalty program during 2015.
2. Mobile Engagement: Recognizing great success with customer engagement through the use of mobile features such as apps, messaging, geofencing, payment, mobile responsive pages, and more.
3. Loyalty Innovation: Showcasing creative programs that, through technology and data, have delivered excellent results.
4. Real Impact: Highlighting loyalty programs, campaigns, promotions, or other such efforts that have created a measurable improvement in business results or helped a charitable cause
"The Paytronix Loyaltees Awards are creating a best practices library that helps all of our customers by identifying and sharing the most compelling customer engagement programs throughout the Paytronix community," said Michelle Tempesta, head of product marketing, Paytronix Systems, Inc. "We anticipate that this year's Loyaltees Awards will shine the light on some of our most imaginative and innovative programs. Our clients continue to push the bounds of customer engagement methods."
Entries are due by Friday, January 22, 2016, and winners will be announced on March 1, 2016.
About Paytronix Systems, Inc.
Paytronix's proprietary guest engagement platform helps more than 250 restaurant and retail chains manage and grow more than $10 Billion in guest spend. Customers benefit from big data consumer insights that Paytronix generates from 1-to-1 engagement with more than 20 million loyal guests -- through mobile, social and today's most innovative digital marketing tools. As a result, customers can more effectively segment and motivate their guests to increase spend and drive revenue. For more information, visit www.paytronix.com.
- Elo Enhances Point-of-Sale Experience With 20-Inch X-Series Touch Computer
- CallidusCloud Honored With Best in Biz 2015 Award
- More Consumers Now Using Mobile Devices for Thanksgiving Weekend Purchases Than Rest of Year
- Syntax Announces New Application Managed Support Services Program for Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customers
- Record Cyber Monday Sales for SHOES.COM
- MasterPass Launches in Sweden