TAMPA, FL, May 09, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Barcode Media Group, Inc - the owner of Pointofsale.com, a website dedicated to providing news, information and resources for the point-of-sale industry announces the acquisition of the following websites/domains which focus exclusively on POS for the restaurant/hospitality niche:
POS-Advice.com - a 100% focus on restaurant point of sale technology
POSforum.net - a support forum where users share information and answer tech questions for various restaurant POS products including Oracle/Micros and Aloha.
Restaurantsoftwarelist.com - A list of technology solutions for restaurants and hospitality. Find developers, manufacturers, resellers and processors.
POS-Advicenewsletter.com -- A weekly newsletter of technology advice and opinion for restaurants.
CEO and founder Craig L Aberle said that the incremental traffic, at around 50,000 MAU would be complementary to the existing traffic on Pointofsale.com, which serves both retail and hospitality POS needs.
The latest POS magazine, which has a hospitality focus this month, is available for download.
Barcode Media Group Inc is independently owned and operated.
PointofSale.com, has over 5,000 articles, case studies and other resources. It is in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and relies on sponsors to keep the site up.
Barcode.com has over 3,000 articles, 500,000 annual visitors and does not sell products or services. It is focused on bar codes, QR codes, RFID, WMS - Warehouse management, Supply chain and logistics.
Other POS News:
- First Data to Power Alipay in North America
- Epson to Feature Inline and Online Ordering, Line-Busting and Freshness Solutions #NRAShow
- NRA President Dawn Sweeney Leads Industry Conversation on staying “Ahead of the Crave”
- First American Payment Refreshes Brand to Reflect Expertise in Payment Technology #TRANSACT
- Star Micronics and Elo Partner to Provide a Modernized All-In-One POS Solution
- Some of the Must-Attend Sessions At 13th Annual IRCE Conference June 6-9 Chicago
- Focus POS Hosts a Successful 2017 Tech Conference