DETROIT, Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Quikly, a leader in consumer engagement used by top brands to acquire, engage, convert and retain consumers, today released a consumer study and white paper titled "How Marketers Can Use Incentives More Strategically to Influence Consumer Behavior." The report contains:
- Over 30 new-to-market statistics from 1,000 consumers regarding attitudes and sentiments toward offers and promotions
- Case studies from leading brands that more effectively leveraged incentives and offers to improve consumer engagement, loyalty and brand growth
- Best practices to motivate consumers while increasing acquisition, activation and retention numbers
Partnering with Equation Research, Quikly surveyed more than 1,000 consumers to develop the study, and cited real campaign successes from client JOANN Fabric and other national Retailers and QSR brands. The survey revealed that exclusivity, timeliness and earnings are key to driving consumer purchase decisions:
- 72% of consumers prefer exclusive offers
- 60% of buyers find time sensitive offers motivating
- 88% of consumers are more likely to redeem a reward or offer that they had to work for
"Properly motivating consumers to engage with brands and products is every retailer's top priority but standard marketing procedures often don't deliver," said Shawn Geller, CEO and Co-Founder of Quikly. "At Quikly, we're dedicated to leading marketers with a turnkey way to tap into consumer psychology and better leverage their incentive strategies to drive better results in less time."
To view the white paper in full, visit: http://hq.quikly.com/how-brands-can-use-strategic-incentives
Quikly provides unique and engaging experiences that help brands and retailers acquire customers, engage with their audience, drive purchases and ultimately build a loyal customer case through a combined offering of the Quikly Engagement Platform and outstanding professional services. We strive to help brands optimize investment and amplify the effectiveness of existing marketing technologies and tools.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Shoptalk Releases 2018 Agenda and Initial Speaker Lineup with 80+ Executives
- Merchant e-Solutions Partners with CardFlight to Offer SwipeSimple Mobile Payment Solution
- Anaheim Ducks Name Toshiba Official Document Solutions Partner
- RELEX Solutions Fuels Growth with Additional Funding from Summit Partners
- BTM Global Announces Scheels Service Shop Integration is Live
- Quri Announces Partnership with Acosta to Revolutionize the In-Store Marketing Experience
- Lesara Announces $40M in Funding for Strategic Development and Expansion