NAPA, Calif., Feb. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to the growing trend of small-to-midsize (SMB) retailers leveraging advanced point-of-sale (POS) functionality and services, the Retail Management Hero (RMH) Marketplace has just launched to give them a comprehensive and convenient way to become more customer-centric businesses focused on unified commerce. The RMH Marketplace acts as an online resource hub of RMH add-ons and integrations from all over the retail business spectrum, including accounting integration, business intelligence, eCommerce, customer loyalty, mobile technologies, payment processing, vertical-specific functionality, POS hardware and reporting.
The RMH Marketplace enables software developers, solution providers, value-added resellers and retailers to browse product integrations to the RMH solution, which was released January 2016 to provide the SMB market with a next-gen POS solution for the end-of-life Microsoft Dynamics® Retail Management System (RMS). Solution offerings already on the RMH Marketplace include those developed by Aures Technologies, Banctek Solutions, bLoyal for loyalty and winery, Blue Chip Consulting, Cayan, LoyalMark, NitroSell, Posiflex, RITE, SyncroIT, Transaction Services, Tyro Payments, Vantiv, with more solution providers continually being added.
"As a software developer, we're eager to see how the RMH Marketplace will allow us to bring our RMH add-on products to the market; but more importantly, as a solution provider we're excited to see the value it will bring to our clients by making us able to find tailored, vetted solutions for their particular needs," said Rick Feuling, CEO of Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE).
Another value of the RMH Marketplace will be its worldwide appeal, as some of the available integrations are already provided by European companies, like SyncroIT in the United Kingdom.
"The RMH Marketplace empowers retailers with a plethora of functionality that aides the retailer in making accurate business decisions that support business growth and profitability," said Andy Buck, SyncroIT's Director.
For more information about the RMH solution and/or marketplace, contact email@example.com.
Retail Realm is a multinational software development and distribution company that manages a portfolio of vertical business software solutions, including Retail Management Hero (RMH), which are marketed worldwide through a community of resellers.
Other POS news:
- Former Retail Exec Launches AI-Powered Stylist That Understands Your Tastes
- IRCE 2017 Brings Together Leaders in E-Commerce June 6-9 Chicago IL
- TouchBistro Named Best POS System for Restaurants for Third Consecutive Year
- CardConnect Announces New CardPointe Mobile Release with Catalog Feature
- Jason Carney Joins Mad Mobile as VP Technology Operations
- California Pizza Kitchen Adds New Pay at the Table Solution to 197 Locations
- Masterpass Expands Payment Options for Thousands of Merchants
- Over 100 Businesses & Trade Associations Launch Coalition to Stop Border Tax
- Restaurant Industry Leaders Serve Up Technology Predictions for 2017
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.