"I will be stepping away from RSPA to spend time focusing on my family," says Funk. "As such, I will recommend and support the executive committee as they begin the selection process for a new RSPA president. I'm grateful for my time with the Association, and have a great respect and appreciation for the entire RSPA membership."
Funk has served the RSPA as CEO and president since April of 2014. During her tenure with the RSPA, Funk worked, among many other things, to strengthen membership growth, expand the Association's marketing and outreach programs, and grow the RSPA's major annual event, RetailNOW.
- Sabre Hospitality Unit Reports Possible Breach of Credit Card Data (Krebs)
- Leading Retailers Recognized for Growth, Innovation at Aptos Engage 2017 User Conference
- Tophatter Selects YouAppi’s Growth Marketing Platform to Acquire Profitable Users
- Toshiba Companies Join Forces for LEAD 2017 Conference in Orlando
- AEVI announces Nelson Holzner as AEVI CEO
- Displaydata Opens New U.S. Support Center in Atlanta
- Mastercard Incorporated First-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Visa and ACTIVE Network Form Multi-Year Strategic Alliance
- Retail and E-commerce Innovation at GS1 Connect 2017
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.