The Retail IT Services market is forecast to grow $31.4b to $117b annually by 2021 according to new research from IHL Group. The company's "At Your Service: Retail IT Services Market Study" looks at the worldwide opportunity for IT Services in the Retail and Hospitality Markets.
"The rapid retail transformation being forced by Amazon and Walmart, combined with scarcely available IT talent is forcing retailers to increasingly look to outside partners for IT services," said Greg Buzek, President of IHL Group. "This is specifically true in the areas of Digital Transformation, Strategic IT Consulting and general IT Outsourcing which we will see triple digit growth rates over the next 5 years."
At Your Service: Retail IT Services Market Study sizes and forecasts IT services worldwide for the following categories: Application Development, Systems Integration, IaaS, SaaS, Business Process Outsourcing, Digital Transformation, Hardware Maintenance, Software Maintenance, IT Outsourcing and Other IT Services.
According to the research, at over $27b today Systems Integration remains the single largest category of spend in services, but the fastest growing areas over next 5 years will be Digital Transformation (+224%), Strategic IT Consulting (+184%) and IT Outsourcing (108%).
Included in the research are revenues by vendor, market positioning, and detailed profiles on the top vendors in the market for the categories of services listed above.
The research covers the following companies: Accenture, Acuative, Acxiom, ADT, Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Atos, Bain, Beacon Enterprise Solutions Group, Boston Retail Partners, CapGemini/Ernst & Young, Certified Retail Solutions, Checkpoint, Cisco, Claris Solutions Group, Clicks and Mortar Consulting, Cognizant, CompuCom, Dell, Deloitte, Diebold-Nixdorf, Dunnhumby, Epam, Epicor, First Data, Fujitsu, Gilbarco, HCL Technologies, HP Enterprise, HP Inc, IBM, Infogain, Infor, Infosys, Iterate Studio, Kurt Salmon, Level 10, Microsoft, NCR, Network Engineering Technologies, Newgistics, Nextenture, OLR, Oracle, Panasonic, PFSweb, Pomeroy, PwC, Rackspace, Radial, Razorfish, Retail Process Engineering, Revinate, SAS, Sedlak, Skillnet, Spartan Computer Services, T4G, TCS, Terix Computer Services, Toshiba Global Commerce, VeriFone, Verizon, and Wipro.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Progressive Leasing and Marqeta Partner to Power New Lease-to-Own Financing Experience
- ATM World Crop. Joins Withdraw Cash Wednesday as Platinum Sponsor
- Vitality Bowl Launches New Mobile App from Punchh
- 59% of Card-Present Transactions Globally Use EMV® Chip Technology
- Adyen Adds WeChat Pay On POS Terminals To Process Payments For 400M Chinese Consumers
- Mastercard Launches Kionect for Nairobi’s Smallest Shopkeepers
- Worldpay and Klarna to Launch Invoice and Credit Based Payments in 6 Key European Markets
- Revel Systems 2017 Growth Reflected in Strengthened C-Suite and Office Locations
- goTRG’s Omni-Channel Holiday Weekend Sales Crush Records Nationwide
- PAR Technology Corporation Appoints Douglas G. Rauch and Dr. James C. Stoffel to Board
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.