Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018 taking place in Hong Kong promises to be the global platform and Asia’s #1st for retail industries’ leaders to share best practices and improvement strategies.
Leaders in Loss Prevention, Finance, Security, Asset Management, Fraud Management and C-level executives from retailer and hospitality groups will gather at Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018 in Hong Kong to exchange challenges, perspectives and loss prevention programmes in auditing, evaluating retail shrinkage; tackle preventable losses from inventories management, thefts, frauds, administrative processes, cybersecurity, e-commerce; and many more.
A Glance At Key Issues Addressed At Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018:
- Best practices in auditing and understanding of your retail channels for determining profit protection targets
- Case studies on developing loss prevention plans and loss prevention expenditure
- Data and trends analytics employed in retail shrinkage evaluation
- Employee management practices versus Loss prevention – how hiring, training, benefits & compensations, motivation matter in loss prevention?
- Best practices and considerations in minimising internal employee thefts
- Practices and case studies in tackling shopliftings and ORCs
- Developing emergency response plans for loss prevention
- Case studies on practices for minimising inventories losses
- Facilities and inventories management and RFID employment challenges and opportunities
- Discussing approaches to investigation procedures on different scenarios
- Tackling customer fraud in relevance to customer service policies
- Managing retail loss risks from e-commerce and cybersecurity and payment fraud
- Handling threats from transportation risks and supply chain security across manufacturing and retailing processes
PointofSale.com does not sell products or services. Please visit the POS Retail software , POS Hardware, Credit Card Processing and POS Hospitality pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products. Please let vendors know you’ve seen their products here. Thank you. For sponsorship information see the link below on the Footer menu.
Other POS News:
- Wiser Brings Better Data, Better Decisions to Brands and Retailers
- Invertex Delivers the Omnichannel Experience Feet First with ScanMat at NRF Shop.Org
- Marie Claire & Mastercard Present Next Big Thing
- Mobile Retail Apps are Connecting with Private Label Credit Card Users
- ’Disruptive’ Website/App Users Spend More Time Researching before Purchasing, J.D. Power
- Arizona Restaurant Survives Minimum Wage Hikes with Self Ordering Kiosk
- Rakuten Fits Me Launches Retail Industry’s First Sizing Search Tool
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.