NAPA, CALIF. (PRWEB) APRIL 30, 2018- Retail Management Hero, Inc., a retail-centric software development company, announces the launch of their eCommerce website, RMH Shop, to give solution providers and retail businesses a one-stop-shop hub for everything point-of-sale (POS). To celebrate the launch, Retail Management Hero partnered with leading payment technology company, Shift4 Payments, to offer a special product promotion that will provide free RMH Store software to every merchant who signs up with Shift4.
Enabling consumers to find and buy fully vetted hardware, software, accessories and services from Retail Management Hero and its partners, the RMH Shop facilitates the entire POS-buying experience, including categorized item SKUs, a pricing wizard, shopping cart, payment processing and fast checkout. Offerings include HP hardware options with a three-year on-site warranty and access to training and services performed by a vast network of highly skilled retail IT professionals who are experienced in implementing POS solutions on-site or remotely.
The partnership with Shift4 Payments gives retailers the added value of a complete payment solution, including a secure payment network connection, integration with the RMH Store, point-to-point encrypted credit card terminals and full merchant services.
The RMH Shop capitalizes on the recent proliferation of cutting-edge POS technologies and the growing demand by retailers looking for a fast and simple way to buy trusted, integrated and seamless POS systems. It meets the needs of both established retailers looking to replace their existing POS as well as brick-and-mortar startups wanting a complete retail management system. Consumers visiting the RMH Shop will be able to browse already-vetted products, compare them with what they have already and order everything all at once, without worrying about mixing and matching the wrong POS combinations.
Alongside the RMH Shop launch is the co-branded promotional ‘Shift4 Free RMH Store’ offer that gives every business who signs up with Shift4 Payments two free RMH Store software licenses. The offer also includes unlimited RMH Manager (back-office) program users, free Shift4 software that allows offline payment processing and much more, as well as a free PCI-compliant credit card terminal with EMV reader for each POS workstation.
“This promotion will undoubtedly add huge value to any retail business,” said Chris Bjork, AVP of Channel Sales, Shift4 Payments. “Our exclusive offer with the RMH Shop gives retailers a secure, future-proof payments package while giving their customers a seamless, more enjoyable shopping experience.”
Other Point of Sale News
- U.S. Patent Issued to Ecrebo for Software-Based Point-of-Sale Marketing Method
- Study Shows Tariffs Against China Would Destroy Thousands of American Jobs
- POS PARTNERS, INC IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE ACQUISITION OF ROTH CASH REGISTER AND THE CREATION OF A NEW OFFICE IN PITTSBURGH, PA
- NRF Study Finds Millennial Parents Shop Differently Than Those From Other Generations
- Engagio Expands Marketing Orchestration Capabilities to Support ABM Initiatives
- Online Retail Space is Heating Up: Aussie Cash Back Site Cashrewards Heralds New Era
- CE China 2018: First Hand Insights from Major International Retailers and Global Brands
- Ingenico Group and USA Technologies Announce a Three Year Strategic Alliance Agreement
- ABT, M-Ticketing, EMV: The Top Trends In Transport Ticketing
- The Wait Is Over: Why Real-Time Redemption Makes Loyalty Better
- IDEMIA Taps Fingerprints For Japan’s First Biometric Payment Card Trial