SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Revel Systems, a feature-rich Point of Sale and business platform, today announced a partnership with LoyaltyPlant, the leading mobile customer loyalty platform, to offer a fully integrated mobile ordering and loyalty program. This partnership further builds out Revel’s suite of integrated tools that profitably expand and enrich the customer experience.
Revel continues to enhance its mobile offerings, demonstrating its commitment to stay ahead of the ever-increasing demand for mobility. By partnering with LoyaltyPlant, Revel’s platform offers a complete solution to digital ordering and customer loyalty. The feature-rich, seamless integration includes a built-in mobile bonus loyalty program, targeted marketing campaigns and ROI projections, referral programs and social media integration, proximity marketing, and menu items, among many other features. Revel businesses can create a whole new revenue stream while easily increasing retention and loyalty of existing customers.
"We’re committed to being the platform that enables our customers to be where their customers are,” said Revel COO Bobby Marhamat. “By expanding our suite of loyalty program integrations, our customers can now offer mobile ordering with a robust mobile loyalty program that integrates with a Revel POS. This makes for easier and more intuitive management for business owners and operators, and allows for them to build deeper relationships with their customers, all while increasing sales.”
Mobile ordering and digital loyalty programs have rapidly become required offerings for merchants, as 73 percent of millennials report that they make purchases directly on their smartphones, and 85 percent of loyalty program members prefer interacting with their favorite loyalty program online. (BazaarVoice, Collinson Latitude).
"Thanks to our collaboration with Revel we have been able to offer our clients a solid integration that perfectly connects the POS system into our digital ordering and loyalty platform,” said LoyaltyPlant Head of Partnerships, Joe Caraballo. “Together with Revel we help restaurants to build rewarding customer relationships in a safe and cost-efficient way.”
Revel customer Balance Grille has been using the LoyaltyPlant integration and Prakash Karamchandani, co-founder of Balance Grille said the restaurant has already seen increased customer retention, “The LoyaltyPlant and Revel integration drives results with a feature-rich app and a powerful integrated marketing program that helps the chain stay ahead of the competition. It has a bonus loyalty program that combines a simple earning mechanism with the Points Redemption Marketplace where free menu items are used as rewards. This approach drives higher engagement, with 42% of customers using the app more than twice a month, and boosts our sales by increasing the average check size by 9%.”
About Revel Systems
Revel Systems, founded in 2010 in San Francisco, is a feature-rich business platform transforming the way business is done by integrating all operations and customer channels, driven by the Point of Sale, into a single dashboard. Designed to maximize security, stability, ease of use, and service delivery, Revel’s ecosystem replaces bulky, expensive legacy solutions with a quick, intuitive iOS-based POS platform that combines cloud-based technology and the mobility of the iPad. We work with all businesses—from small merchants to global enterprises—looking to modernize, future-proof their operations, and implement a system that adds value through incremental revenue, cost reduction, and a better experience for customers and employees. For more information on the next generation Point of Sale platform, please visit http://revelsystems.com/.
Since its foundation in 2011, the NYC-based mobile app developer LoyaltyPlant has provided more than 330 restaurant brands in 11 countries with successful, enduring mobile loyalty solutions. Among the clients are the biggest QSR and fast-casual chains: Pizza Hut, KFC, Burger King, Hooters, etc. Along with the strong brand building opportunities, LoyaltyPlant focuses on the quantifiable results by demonstrating same-store sales growth of 12%+.
Some info about Pointofsale.com readership and publication:
* Now in our 8th year
* Over 100,000 visitors a month to our websites, served over 5 million pages to viewers last year.
* 65% SMB (small to medium businesses)
* 90% looking for a POS solution or POS information of some kind
* Average visitor reads 5 pages per visit
* 20,000+ Twitter followers - https://twitter.com/thePOSnews
* 100,000+ Facebook followers - https://www.facebook.com/thePOSnews
Other POS News:
- Ahold USA Brands Launch Digital Innovations To Strengthen Customer Loyalty
- Givex Partners with Futura Retail Solutions AG in Continued Push to Revolutionize Retail
- New Kibo Study: 58% of Retailers Lack In-Store Technology to View Customer Information
- Mirakl Announces Availability of Marketplace Connection for Commerce on the SAP App Center
- Netsurion Announces Partnership with Member Services Organization VGM Client Rewards
- DAVO Technologies Partners with Poynt to Offer the DAVO Sales Tax app
- First Client Goes Live With Cumulus Retail; New, Affordable Cloud POS
- EVO Payments International and the Oracle Adapter Achieve Oracle E-Business Suite
- ’Black Friday 2017 Shopping Report: Consumer Sentiment is Riding High’
- Epson SureColor S-Series Solvent Printers Win Top Accolades from Keypoint Intelligence
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.