May 19, 2017 – Revention, a leader in providing custom point of sale solutions to the hospitality industry, has announced its integration with Oracle Hospitality Opera, to offer property management solutions. This integration will add to the already expansive suite of Revention products and bring in a new wave of prospective customers.
Revention will have the ability to look up guest information, validate charge permissions and post room charges to a guest folio at hotel properties. The integration supports sending multiple subtotals, taxes, and discounts as well as posting of service charges and tips across multiple stations, revenue centers, and day parts. It can also be used to search for guests by room, name, or room magnetic card.
“We are excited about partnering with Oracle in the property management segment. Revention point of sale is perfect for the multi-unit environment of hotels and resorts, with the Opera integration we expect many new properties to partner with Revention.” stated Laura J. Gaudin, Director of Product Management at Revention.“
Revention® is the leading developer of complete, customizable restaurant and entertainment management solutions designed to streamline the way hospitality concepts do business. Revention’s offerings include point-of-sale solutions, HungerRush® integrated online ordering, and Revention Enterprise. For additional information, go to www.revention.com.
More POS news:
- Vantiv To Teach Teens Responsible Spending
- Retail Analytics Company Ugam Opens Chicago Office, Strengthens U.S. Presence
- PayApp by iControl™ Wins ETA's 2017 Star Award for "Best...
- Weebly Partners with Google to Bring Android Pay to Online Merchants and Mobile Shoppers
- First Data Launches Global eCommerce Solution for Payment Facilitators
- QSR Automations To Showcase Innovative Technology Solutions At NRA Show
- Retailers Ask Congress Not to Shift Tax Burden to Consumers
- Cayan Unveils Pioneering Mobile Payment Technology, Genius Mini
- First Data's Clover Platform to Enable Android Pay's Smart Tap
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.