ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- During a special grocery promotion in May and June, SKUlocal placed nearly 100 million inserts in Valpak envelopes from such top-tier grocery brands as Procter & Gamble, Kellogg's, Blue Bunny and Mars.
This helped Valpak achieve a significant milestone in May. It was the most grocery content ever in a single month inside Valpak envelopes, which are mailed monthly to nearly 37 million demographically targeted households across the country. Sam's Club was also featured on the outside of millions of Valpak envelopes in May.
Key SKUlocal highlights:
- The large increase in CPG content is fueling SKUlocal's early success in 2017.
- Achieved a 300 percent year-over-year growth in mailing volume for the month of May.
- Return on ad spend is averaging 182 percent when all marketing elements are combined.
One reason for SKUlocal's rapid growth is that CPG manufacturers and retailers are looking for alternative solutions to drive more targeted redemption at key retail partners, versus the wasted distribution that can come from traditional marketing. SKUlocal's targeted activation campaigns integrate retailer-focused direct mail, customized social media and targeted print-at-home coupons.
"We're listening to the marketplace and developing responsive solutions to activate against key retailers," said Jay Loeffler, Senior Director of National Sales at SKUlocal. "Our quick success tells us there's a real demand for this approach and we're able to satisfy the goals of these advertisers."
Other SKUlocal clients include Bayer, Walgreens and HEB grocery stores.
SKUlocal was formed earlier this year after Platinum Equity acquired Cox Target Media, which owns Valpak. SKUlocal combines intelligent targeted direct mail services with keen shopper insights to connect with local consumers in more cost-effective ways. It is focused primarily on the grocery, CPG and over-the-counter (OTC) categories.
Based in St. Petersburg, FL, SKUlocal is a national direct marketing company that offers targeted marketing solutions to identify and engage specific shopper segments. The company provides marketers with keen insights into how consumers think and behave when shopping and buying. SKUlocal's mass reach -- coupled with powerful, precise targeting and true consumer insights -- drives measurable-buying transactions across verticals, including consumer packaged goods (CPG), over-the-counter (OTC) and grocery. SKUlocal is owned by Platinum Equity, a global investment firm based in Los Angeles.
Other POS News:
- First Data to Acquire CardConnect
- SafeCharge customers to accept card payments in the U.S. through partnership with Chase
- Global Payments Announces Full Support for Samsung Pay in the UK
- MobileBytes Releases Next Generation Online Ordering Technology
- Infosys Announces Strategic Alliance with HP Inc. to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- DiSa Digital Safety USA Will Present Point-of-Sale Activation Solution
- Instacart Launches One-Hour Grocery Delivery Service in Phoenix and the East Valley