"Breaches involving major players in the hospitality industry continue to pile up. Today, travel industry giant Sabre Corp. disclosed what could be a significant breach of payment and customer data tied to bookings processed through a reservations system that serves more than 32,000 hotels and other lodging establishments."
Other POS news:
- Leading Retailers Recognized for Growth, Innovation at Aptos Engage 2017 User Conference
- Tophatter Selects YouAppi’s Growth Marketing Platform to Acquire Profitable Users
- Toshiba Companies Join Forces for LEAD 2017 Conference in Orlando
- AEVI announces Nelson Holzner as AEVI CEO
- Displaydata Opens New U.S. Support Center in Atlanta
- Mastercard Incorporated First-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Visa and ACTIVE Network Form Multi-Year Strategic Alliance
- Retail and E-commerce Innovation at GS1 Connect 2017
- SICOM Rolls Out its Drive-Thru Director to a Leading Quick Service Restaurant Chain in Europe
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.