NICHOLASVILLE, KY – November 2, 2015 – Sargent and Greenleaf, Inc. (S&G), a division of STANLEY Security, announces the launch of its USB Audit Lock (Model 3006/3007), a commercial-grade digital lock with audit trail capabilities for recorded access. The USB Audit Lock is the first release in the new S&G Digital Security Platform, a line of locks that are easier to operate, simpler to program, and more customizable in their functionality and security.
The USB Audit Lock, ideal for applications in banks, retail outlets, small offices and other businesses, provides high quality and advanced security by recording access event data for more informative solution. Using a verified USB drive, security data – including who accessed a lock and when – can be easily uploaded to coordinate and analyze the security of a single or multiple lock system across many users.
The digital S&G USB Audit Lock (Model 3006/3007)’s primary features include:
- Field Programmability via keypad for single control, dual control and manager/employee modes (up to 30 users)
- Non-solenoid construction eliminates the threat of vibration and bouncing attacks
- Three keypad LEDs (green, yellow, red) for lock status indication
- Penalty lockout feature to deter random code entry attempts
- Audible and visible signal from lock every time the bolt extends to the locked position.
“The launching of our new digital security platform is a true paradigm shift with respect to S&G’s future market presence,” states Brian Leary, Chief Operating Officer – Sargent and Greenleaf. “We’re pleased that our new commercial-grade USB Audit Lock, the first of many new digital products, satisfies a flexible and specific solution to our customer’s applications, offering more advanced features and functionality.”
The USB Audit Lock has attained the following certifications: UL Type 1, EN 1300, Vds Class 2, A2P B/E, ECB-S, and CNPP. Increased security from the S&G Digital Security Platform lock is provided through the capability to be integrated with S&G’s PivotBolt Lock (Model 3006-102), Direct Drive Lock (Model 3007-102), Software Kit (Model 3103-130), and USB Audit Keypads (Model 31KP-101).
More recent POS news:
- New Digital Check Embedded Payment Solution - Zipmark
- Vinod Khosla Predicts: "EMV Will Be Irrelevant in 3-5 Years"
- Grow Your Business with the Five Ls of Cross-Border eCommerce
- Smartphone Vendors Ship Over 340 Million Units in Q3, as Chinese Market Slackens
- MasterCard: Third-Quarter 2015 Financial Results Mostly Up
- GUSTO Supports End-to-End Encryption with Mercury