First movers will reap the biggest benefits of latest in mobile and location-based marketing tools and techniques for brick-and-mortar retail
WHAT: Shelfbucks CEO Erik McMillan will deliver the keynote address for RetailLoco at SXSW on emerging mobile and location-based trends and best practices that will boost long-term performance for brick-and-mortar retail, include:
- How to identity (and fix) gaps in in-store marketing
- How to accurately measure cross channel attribution
- New techniques for personalizing in-store product advertising
- Emerging best practices for mobile and location-based in-store marketing
WHEN: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 5:15 – 5:45 p.m. (Central)
WHERE: Capital Factory, 701 Brazos Street, Austin, Texas
NOTE: Mr. McMillan will be joined for discussion and Q&A with Brett Hurt, CEO of data.world, and Asif Khan, founder of the Location Based Marketing Association. All participants will be available for media Q&A immediately following the discussion.
Shelfbucks is the leading in-store merchandising optimization and mobile media platform, enabling retail and CPG brand customers to realize additional revenue and brand equity from in-store marketing programs with insights that lead to better merchandising decisions, and new personalized shopper experiences that lead to increased sales per visit. Additional information on Shelfbucks is available at www.shelfbucks.com. Watch industry leaders speak on digital coming to the in-store experience at www.shelfbucks.com/insights. SmartShelf™ and SmartDisplay™ are trademarks of Shelfbucks Inc.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- EFTPOS Terminal Vendors Capitalize on Cashless Payment, Mobility and Security Trends
- No Post-Election Bounce for Restaurants
- First Ever AI Chatbot To Revolutionize Restaurant Loyalty Programs
- Lionel Richie and Amazon To Kick Off #Shoptalk 2017
- Upside Commerce Introduces Open Coalition Rewards Program in USA to Natural and Specialty
- Prepaid Card Market Expected to Reach $3,653 Billion by 2022 - Allied Market Research
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.