HERZLIYA, Israel, May 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Most online stores provide size guides for their customers, yet shoppers are often left confused by retailers' 'one-size-fits-all' approach. Retailers often fail to take factors like differing proportions into account, which may correlate to completely different clothing sizes. Garment measurements often do not match up to the store's size guides, meaning online shopping can be a frustrating affair.
Sizer is an interactive size recommendation platform, designed to take the guesswork out of online shopping. The company has recently launched a new Recommendation Engine that it calls Sizer-Lite, that easily integrates with retailers and e-commerce platforms by bringing their size charts to life. For retailers, Sizer-Lite is available with almost zero set-up and opens an opportunity to engage with their shoppers.
- NCR Aloha POS Technology Proves Invaluable to Blue Orleans Creole Restaurant
- Reflektion Announces Strategic Alliance with Mad Mobile
- One Hour Translation:American E-commerce Websites Increase Penetration into the Arab World
- Pay By Car? Cardtek to Host In-Vehicle Payments Event At BayPay Forum
- Point of Sale Market Leader Toast Inc. to Expand Headquarters Overlooking Fenway Park
- Upserve Grows 100 Percent and Launches New Products
- Mastercard Brings Faster, Safer Payments to Expedia with Masterpass
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.