Squirrel Professional 10 POS software builds on Squirrel's proven restaurant management platform
BURNABY, BC, May 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Squirrel Systems, a leading technology provider to the hospitality industry, today announced the release of Squirrel Professional 10 point of sale software at this year's National Restaurant Association Show, the largest gathering of the restaurant, foodservice, and hospitality industry. With the proven platform and increased efficiencies of Squirrel Professional 10, Squirrel helps restaurants enable amazing customer experiences.
Along with a refreshed user interface, Squirrel Professional 10 includes:
- Enhanced EMV and Mobile Payment Solutions – Squirrel continues to maintain its leading position in the payments space by providing the largest array of EMV and mobile payment solutions in the industry while maintaining the highest levels of security.
- One Touch Automation – Squirrel has enhanced its suite of remote management tools to provide additional options for managing unattended end of day and startup processes, 24-hour operations, as well as emergency failover and business continuity controls.
- More Front of House Controls – Improved front of house operations and reporting allows users to solely focus on their areas of responsibility, whether a specific revenue center or group of employees.
- Enhanced Reporting – Several built-in reports for transfers, payroll, voids, and more have been enriched, providing additional data for making smarter business decisions.
- Expanded Remote System Monitoring – Squirrel Professional 10 is proactively supported by Squirrel's award-winning 24/7 Solution Center help desk, which leverages Squirrel SmartWatch remote monitoring to ensure maximum uptime. Squirrel Smartwatch can automatically detect and self-heal certain technical issues and automatically alert Squirrel customer service representatives along with a restaurant's IT team.
- Kitchen Display System and Table Management Integration Enhancements – Squirrel is a Strategic Partner of QSR Automations. Squirrel Professional 10 includes additional functionality to support integration, build, and deployment with QSR's ConnectSmart Kitchen and DineTime solutions.
According to Mike Devine, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Squirrel Systems, "For over 30 years, restaurants have been leveraging Squirrel's POS solutions to streamline operations and elevate the customer experience. Squirrel Professional 10 represents the latest advancement of our proven restaurant management platform."
Squirrel Professional 10 is currently available across North America. Read more...
More POS news:
- Revention Integrates with Oracle Hospitality to Offer Property Management Solution
- Vantiv To Teach Teens Responsible Spending
- Retail Analytics Company Ugam Opens Chicago Office, Strengthens U.S. Presence
- PayApp by iControl™ Wins ETA's 2017 Star Award for "Best...
- Weebly Partners with Google to Bring Android Pay to Online Merchants and Mobile Shoppers
- First Data Launches Global eCommerce Solution for Payment Facilitators
- QSR Automations To Showcase Innovative Technology Solutions At NRA Show
- Retailers Ask Congress Not to Shift Tax Burden to Consumers
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.