Always leading - always innovative, Star Micronics is proud to announce that we have added CloudPRNT support for our TSP700II and TSP800II thermal printers, and SP700 impact printer. These Star printers will retrieve and print orders from any online ordering service integrating Star's communication protocol.
Star's CloudPRNT technology provides benefits to both restaurant and retail stores alike by eliminating the need for an extra tablet to send an online order to the printer. Instead, the ordering service will be able to communicate directly to the printer.
Other POS News:
- Airports Offer a $38 Billion Bright Spot for Retailers Facing Harsh Market Environment
- Guestlogix Reveals New Brand and Airline Solutions to Transform the Passenger Experience
- Mastercard Announces Its Summer 2017 Start Path Class
- Paris Retail Week: The European Business Event for Inspiration and Networking
- National Digital Marketing Agency Increases Digital Engagement for Online Apparel Brand
- Sephora SEA Chooses Dynamic Yield to Personalize the Entire Customer Journey
- Chico’s FAS partners with First Insight
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.