Star Micronics Reveals New Service: PromoPRNT Effortlessly create promotions right on paper receipts!
Somerset, NJ – January 4, 2018 – Star Micronics, a leading global manufacturer of mobile, point of sale (POS) and customer engagement technologies, is proud to announce PromoPRNT, a brand new service added to the famous Star Cloud Service platform.
PromoPRNT will allow retailers to automatically create printed promotions in addition to receipts. These incentives and bonuses will be delivered directly to shoppers’ hands, boosting customer retention and notifying customers of new deals and promotions.
PromoPRNT is provided through two services on the Star Cloud Services dashboard, Promo Maker and Promo Manager. Promo Maker is a seamless and simple way to create and design the promotions that will appear on the receipts from templates available in the Promo Maker library. Promo Maker makes it simple to add logos, text, and icons. Promo Manager will empower retailers to schedule the duration of a coupon campaign by selecting a time, date and printer device for each coupon/promotion. With Promo Manager, retailers will also have access to analytics that provide insight into each promotional campaign.
Other Point of Sale News
- NCR Wins Four GOOD DESIGN™ Awards
- Suning Unmanned ’Biu’ Store to Make International Debut at #CES2018 to Showcase Smart Retail
- KDX to Present At #CES2018 its Latest Innovative Technologies and Highlights
- Securus Technologies Announces Acquisition of GovPayNet
- Retailers Welcome DOL Action on Association Health Plans
- Red Wing Shoe Company is Live with Red Wing for Business
- How Integration of Port Virtualization Tech into the POS system Can Save Time & Money
- Macy’s, Inc. Reports Positive Comp Sales for November/December
- A Price War in The Convenience Sector Looms In 2018, Says GlobalData
- Hubba Helps Retailers Meet The Growing Demand For Cruelty-Free Beauty Products
- Urban Logistics Opportunities-Last-Mile Innovation