Somerset, NJ—March 14, 2018 — Star Micronics, a global industry leader in point-of-sale printer solutions, has teamed up with Slatwall Commerce, an enterprise eCommerce software. Star Micronics’ mPOP now integrates with Slatwall POS, a web based system that is designed to allow organizations to manage orders, accounts, inventory, fulfillment, reporting and much more in a PCI compliant environment.
The Star mPOP is a hybrid Mobile Point of Purchase tablet POS system that brings together a cash drawer and printer. Sumit Verma, Vice President of Slatwall Commerce, says “our customers love the flexibility and customization that our software provides and the compact all-in-one hardware that Star’s mPOP provides.”
“We are thrilled that our partnership with Slatwall will allow us to provide our customers with increased eCommerce functionality,” said Christophe Naasz, Director of Business Development at Star Micronics.
About Slatwall Commerce
Slatwall Commerce is a leading, enterprise eCommerce platform used by B2B and B2C companies to solve complex requirements. Slatwall allows businesses to execute new initiatives while integrating seamlessly with supporting technology, paving the way for growth. Clients like Sotheby’s, Total Wine & More, Inc. Magazine, California Prison Industry Authority and Scientific American Magazine trust Slatwall for their eCommerce needs. For more information, please visit www.slatwallcommerce.com.
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, one of the world’s largest POS providers, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management and customer solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment in POS and mPOS environments. Embracing the mobility wave, Star’s complementary SDKs allow users to utilize Star printers in tandem with Android, and iOS iPad and iPhone devices to generate receipts for all of its printers. Always leading, always innovating, Star Micronics enables web-based printing solutions, including remote cloud printing, wireless cash drawer solutions, proximity-based printing and secure cash management.
Other Point of Sale News
- TNS Launches 4G Roaming Support For Mobile POS Terminals
- Checkpoint Systems Launches Universal AutoPeg
- Checkpoint Systems Debuts Solutions That Leverage the Power of RFID to Increase Sales
- Retail Jobs Increased by Over 46,000 in February
- TEAMSABLE POS Collaborate With ID TECH to Deliver EMV Compliant POS Terminals to Resellers
- Countdown to the Grand Launch of Next Generation ATM Architecture
- LendingPoint Launches Merchant Solutions Platform to Help Retailers Increase Sales
- Deploying the right technologies is essential for retailers to survive, says GlobalData
- The Greatest ATM Show on Earth: ATMIA targets 1250 registrations for US ATM event
- Star Micronics’ cloudPRNT Innovations Expands Functionality