EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Swagbucks, a Prodege, LLC company, announced today that it has paid out more than $200 million in cash and free gift card rewards to its members. Swagbucks (www.swagbucks.com), is a digital rewards company that helps consumers extend their budget to achieve life goals through everyday online activities like shopping, searching the web, sharing opinions, watching videos, or even playing games. With its focus on "Creating Rewarding Moments", Swagbucks rewards its members with cash and gift cards to help them cover the costs of important life events like weddings, vacations, a new baby, holiday gifts, or just helping to pay for everyday expenses.
Swagbucks is free to join and members earn valuable rewards points immediately with no purchase necessary, and then redeem them for PayPal cash or gift cards to popular retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target and many more. Members earn by doing the everyday things they already do online, like shopping, sharing their opinion, discovering deals, watching videos, searching the web, or playing games. There is no limit to how many points Swagbucks members can earn.
"It means so much to us at Swagbucks to be able to provide people a way to extend their budget for the rewarding moments in their lives," said Chuck Davis, CEO of Prodege, LLC, which operates Swagbucks. "Giving back $200 million to our members is an incredible milestone. Every day we receive letters, emails and phone calls from our users sharing how we have helped them achieve their own life goals…and that is what really counts."
There are many compelling stories about the value that Swagbucks provides to its members. A couple in Metairie, Louisiana was surprised with a gift card for one million Swagbucks points to recognize the $200 million milestone. Recipient Lindsay Avilas and her fiancé, John, are getting married soon, and Lindsay used Swagbucks to help pay for her wedding, from the venue to the wedding gown!
Here are just a few other members that the company is celebrating:
- Tina Cosgrove, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Tina has earned over one million Swagbucks since she started in 2010. She is currently saving for a Disney vacation in December and has already earned $5,200 toward the trip.
- Niko Olsen, Seattle, Washington: Niko is a public school teacher and uses the cash back he earns on Swagbucks to buy additional books for his classroom.
- Sharlene Lim, Los Angeles, CA: Sharlene is a UCLA student. She started using Swagbucks to buy the textbooks she needed for her classes, but earned enough cash back to pay for part of her tuition as well.
In celebration of the $200 million milestone, Swagbucks is rewarding its members with special promotions at Swagbucks.com throughout the day on September 19, making it even easier for everyone to earn gift cards and cash:
- A Swag Code Extravaganza will offer ways to earn extra points all day long
- Members can win a special Collector's Bill with bonus points by using the Swagbucks search engine
- Each square completed on the bingo-style Swago board will provide a Spin 'n Win for amazing prizes
- All members will earn enhanced cash back from a variety of retail partners
- Swagbucks will be hosting a special Facebook Live event!
Swagbucks is the web's most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Earn points when you shop at your favorite retailers, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys and find great deals. Redeem points for gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from Paypal. Swagbucks has already paid out over $200 million in cash and free gift cards. Put cash back in your wallet. Join for free today. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Swagbucks is a subsidiary brand of Prodege, a leading Internet and media company that also operates MyPoints.com and ShopAtHome.com. For more information please visit http://www.swagbucks.com.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- TigerData Releases 3rd Open Source Cloud Point-of-Sale Software
- Grubhub Partners with Portland Food Carts to Power SMBs and Bring Diners Local Favorites
- Grubhub Data Reveals Savvy Online Ordering Trends Across America
- InComm Subsidiary On-Line Strategies Launches Partnership with National Bankcard Services
- Retailers Say U.S. ‘Must Compete’ on Corporate Tax Rate
- Ecrebo Appoints Michael Poyser as Chief Analytics Officer
- Celerant’s Stratus Retail Earns Five-Star Rating from CPA Advisor POS Review