AUSTIN, Texas – July 18, 2017 – Shopgate, the leading SaaS shopping app platform, today announced Texas Humor, a clothing brand that emphasizes Texas pride, selected Shopgate’s mobile commerce platform solution to develop an enhanced mobile shopping application for its customer base. The mobile app allows Texas Humor to further connect with customers through advanced features including push notifications, abandoned cart reminders and exclusive mobile content, delivering a true-to-the-brand mobile shopping experience.
Texas Humor founders, Jay B. Sauceda and Priscilla Sauceda, created Texas Humor after their career tenure in the advertising field. As native Texans, they took their love for everything Texas and created a clothing brand that celebrates the state’s unique characteristics. With the company’s motto of taking care of their “customers in the exact way we’d wish to be taken care of,” Texas Humor noticed a need for an improved mobile experience – one that answered customers’ mobile-first needs and also delivered Texas Humor’s brand content in unique ways.
“We have high engagement rates with our customers and our statistics showed most people were buying our products off of mobile devices,” said Jay B. Sauceda, founder, Texas Humor. “We wanted to provide a mobile app that served as an entirely different experience from our website. With Shopgate, we have been able to continue utilizing our well-known ‘humor’ by marketing our products through targeted push notifications, resulting in even greater customer engagement. As a small company, we didn’t have the means to develop a custom mobile app ourselves. Shopgate has allowed us to generate user-friendly content and target our customers in a way we know they like to shop: on their phones.”
Texas Humor’s enhanced mobile offering includes:
- Easy-to-navigate native-app design tools: Allows Texas Humor to develop a customizable mobile application that easily integrates to the rest of their eCommerce environment and is truly unique to their brand.
- Abandoned cart capabilities: Sends customers an email reminder when they’ve left the app with items in their cart, and gives customers the ability to save customer information for future purchases.
- Push notifications: Allows Texas Humor to push content to their app users just like they normally do to their followers on social media, providing another opportunity to engage with the app and browse through their offerings. Additionally, through push notifications, Texas Humor is able to release new products exclusive on their app before it goes live on their website, giving consumers an exclusive look.
“At Shopgate, our number one priority is to enable merchants to connect with their customers on the channel they most frequently engage with, mobile,” said Marc Biel, CEO, Shopgate. “Through our work with Texas Humor, we have allowed them to further extend their audience reach by helping them to create a unique offering that not only highlights their products but fully embodies the brand experience.”
Founded in 2009, Shopgate offers services for online retailers to create, maintain and optimize apps and mobile websites. With e-commerce becoming more and more mobile, Shopgate saw an opportunity to respond to this shift. By seamlessly integrating with over 60 of the world’s most popular ecommerce platforms and mobile payment companies, Shopgate cultivates an environment in which online customers can shop anytime, anywhere. With offices in the U.S., Germany and Poland, Shopgate is backed by a team of devoted ecommerce professionals, accomplished founders and investors, who share a passion for innovation and mobile commerce, while maintaining a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Learn more at: https://www.shopgate.com/en
About Texas Humor"Texas Humor is a husband and wife owned small business that specializes in apparel that “preaches the gospel of Texas.” The company started on Twitter and demand quickly grew for t-shirts that captured the brand’s sense of humor. Since their launch in 2013, the company has grown but still prides themselves on designing their shirts and shipping by hand. This small business is committed to excellent customer service, high quality products and Texas pride. Learn more at: https://txhumor.com/
Other POS News:
- Bluefin Payment Systems & UniversityTickets Partner for Point-to-Point Encryption
- STRATACACHE Adds Turnkey Field Support To Its Portfolio Of Services
- FinTech Forum Announces Speakers and Themes for Mobey Day Toronto
- Worldwide Point of Sale Receipt Printer Market: Booming Retail Sector
- Urgent Corrective Action Required to Catalyse Debit Card Usage in Malaysian Retail Industry
- Pizza Hut Sets Goal Of Hiring Nearly 3,000 Drivers A Month For Rest Of 2017
- Official PGA TOUR Stop Tees up APG Cash Drawer for the Third Year