LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, SIOUX FALLS, SD, USA, March 5, 2018 - ATMIA today committed the organization to reaching a new world record of 1250 registrations for the largest ATM-dedicated conference.
“Having exceeded 1100 attendees this year, we have raised the bar again as we aim to attract 1250 registrations for our 20th annual US event in Florida next February,” said Dana Benson, Director of Conferences.
So far, 25 companies have already committed to next year’s event as exhibitors and sponsors.
“Our event this year attracted over 100 Financial Institution delegates as well as over 400 of IAD delegates,” said David Tente, US Executive Director. “We are already working on a powerful program for next year’s event as we have become by far the most representative ATM conference in the world, covering all sectors of the ATM value chain.”
“Our US event is the greatest ATM show on earth,” said Mike Lee, CEO. “We appeal to our family of about 11,000 members to help us reach this awesome target of 1250 next year to celebrate our 20th consecutive event in America.”
About ATMIA www.atmia.com
ATMIA is the leading non-profit trade association representing the entire global ATM industry. ATMIA serves more than 10,700 members from over 650 participating companies in 67 countries spanning the whole ATM ecosphere, including financial institutions, independent ATM deployers, equipment manufacturers, processors and a plethora of ATM service and value-added solution providers. ATMIA provides education, advocacy and connections to help its members keep abreast of industry news and developments; increase knowledge and professionalism; improve operational efficiencies; understand and influence regulatory processes; participate in the local, regional and global ATM community; and forge new relationships to advance their businesses. Founded in 1997, ATMIA has active chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East focusing on the unique needs and issues of each region.
Other Point of Sale News
- Star Micronics’ cloudPRNT Innovations Expands Functionality
- Netsertive Launches First Scalable Brand-to-Local YouTube Advertising Solution
- Acquirers Struggling to Raise Merchant Compliance Rates
- ATMIA Launches New Industry Research Portal
- Top Trends in the Retail Industry to Be Aware of in 2018
- Switch, Inc. Launches “CardSavr,” First API to Place Credit Cards in Use Immediately
- Mobeewave Announces Global Partnership Agreement with Samsung
- CoinOut and Epson Announce Collaboration Following CoinOut’s Success on Shark Tank TV Show
- Greenlight Raises $16 Million Series A Financing and Announces New Strategic Partnerships
- Nexo Standards and FIS Sign Agreement for Test Solution