IRVINE, Calif. (October 12, 2017) — Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. today announced the promotion of Ted LeBlanc to vice president of U.S. dealer sales. In this new role, LeBlanc will oversee Toshiba's U.S. dealer channel sales. The established industry executive and 10-year Toshiba employee previously served as the company's east region director of sales.
"Throughout his tenure at Toshiba, Ted LeBlanc has established himself as an impactful sales leader who consistently exceeds expectations," said Larry White, Toshiba America Business Solutions chief revenue officer. "Ted has the perfect blend of sales experience and expertise to successfully grow our reseller channel."
"I look forward to supporting the continued expansion of Toshiba products and solutions within our exceptional reseller channel," said LeBlanc. "Toshiba has been consistently recognized for our high level of customer service and I look forward to ensuring that we continue that rich tradition."
About Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) provides multifunction printers, managed document services and digital signage for businesses of all sizes throughout the United States, Mexico, and Central and South America. The company’s award-winning e-STUDIO™ copiers and printers provide quality performance with the security businesses require.
Complementing its hardware offering is a full suite of document workflow, capture and security services including Encompass™, the company’s industry-acclaimed Managed Print Services program. Encompass enables clients to print less and optimize workflow while improving energy efficiency.
TABS’ Ellumina™ digital signage offering includes all of the hardware, software and services needed to implement dynamic and interactive digital signage installations. TABS provides content creation and management, displays, integration, installation and project management services as well as financing for solutions ranging from a single screen to the biggest arenas and stadiums.
TABS comprises five divisions: the Electronic Imaging Division; the Toner Products Division; the Document Solutions Engineering Division; the International Division; and Toshiba Business Solutions.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up, so please let vendors know when you have seen them here.
Use the links on the left side menu above to find great products and services. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Netsurion &Vantiv Team for Live-video Webcast to Solve P2PE, EMV & PCI Cybersecurity Puzzle
- Hatch Loyalty Partners with SKUPOS to Bring Operations & Engagement Solutions to Retailers
- Revel Systems Partners with LoyaltyPlant to Deliver a Feature-Rich Mobile Loyalty Program
- Ahold USA Brands Launch Digital Innovations To Strengthen Customer Loyalty
- Givex Partners with Futura Retail Solutions AG in Continued Push to Revolutionize Retail
- New Kibo Study: 58% of Retailers Lack In-Store Technology to View Customer Information
- Mirakl Announces Availability of Marketplace Connection for Commerce on the SAP App Center
- Netsurion Announces Partnership with Member Services Organization VGM Client Rewards
- DAVO Technologies Partners with Poynt to Offer the DAVO Sales Tax app
- First Client Goes Live With Cumulus Retail; New, Affordable Cloud POS