TORONTO – March 6, 2017 – Unata, the leader in 1-to-1 digital solutions for grocers, will provide insight into the Future of the Grocery Shopping Experience during their keynote presentation at this year’s “Home Delivery World” show in Atlanta, March 14-15. CEO and Founder of Unata, Chris Bryson, will be presenting at 9:30 a.m. on March 14.
During his session, The Future of the Shopping Experience, Looking 5 Years Out, Bryson will look at:
- How consumer behaviors and expectations have evolved over the last few years and how it has impacted the grocery vertical.
- What trends and retail technologies we can expect to see in the years to come, and how those technologies will further evolve the consumer experience.
- What grocers can do to defend against eCommerce giants such as Amazon who are leading the charge in charting the future of retail.
“Retail is being reinvented, and we’re only in the early innings. Digital can no longer be ignored, and with the passing of every day, digital is increasingly responsible in shaping a retailer’s success,” said Chris Bryson, CEO and Founder, Unata. “Our keynote aims to share insights and ideas that will help grocers identify the strategies tools they’ll need to meet the evolving shoppers expectations.”
“The fact that the Home Delivery Show is launching a track dedicated to the rise of eCommerce in the grocery vertical is testament to the fact that grocers need to start thinking seriously about the digital consumer experience from start to finish in order to stay ahead in this business,” adds Dan Farmer, VP of Retail Solutions, Unata.
Unata will also be exhibiting at the show in booth #514. If you are interested in setting up a demo with Unata, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Media interested in speaking with Unata can email email@example.com to request a meeting.
Unata powers industry-leading digital experiences for North America’s most well-respected grocers, with the mission to innovate the future of the grocery shopping experience. Unata enables 1-to-1 eCommerce, eCircular and eLoyalty experiences, powering the entire digital grocery experience through a single platform. Unata’s award-winning work is featured by retailers including Lowes Foods, Raley’s, Longo’s and more. To learn more, visit www.unata.com or follow Unata on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Harbortouch, Sarbari Announce Partnership for Point-of-Sale with Cloud Inventory Solution
- Checkpoint Systems Deploys Its EAS Solutions at Dollar General Stores
- Seven in Ten Retailers to Invest in IoT Technologies to Revolutionize Customer Experience
- First Data and FLEETCOR Join Forces In New Prepaid Gift Joint Venture
- Edgecase Announces Record Growth in 2016
- ATMIA Publishes Study on Growth Prospects in the Retail Cash Management
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.