“Unata Connects” provides the most flexible and comprehensive grocery experience on the market
TORONTO – April 18, 2017 - In an effort to provide grocery retailers with a true all-in-one digital platform, Unata, the leader in 1-to-1 digital solutions for grocers, announces the launch of “Unata Connects,” their third-party partner hub with an initial set of out-of-the box integrations. Unata Connects enable a more flexible digital grocery platform that allows retailers to easily integrate with different solutions providers, gain new capabilities and deliver the most seamless customer experience possible.
The partnership network so far includes YOU Technology, ExactTarget, Urban Airship, Shopperkit, HighJump, First Data, Vantiv, Authorize.net, PayPal, Gladson and NCR AMS. Additional third-party partners will be vetted and added to the hub on an ongoing basis.
With Unata Connects, grocery retailers can quickly and easily integrate their different digital providers and vendors spanning multiple categories, some of which already support existing out-of-the-box integrations, including:
- Digital Coupons (YOU Technology)
- Email & Push Notifications (ExactTarget & Urban Airship)
- In-Store Fulfilment for Click & Collect (Shopperkit & HighJump)
- Online Payments (First Data, Vantiv, Authorize.net, PayPal)
- Product Metadata and Images (Gladson)
- Third-Party Delivery fleets
- POS Platforms & Targeted Offer Execution Engines (NCR AMS)
- Beacons and IoT Devices
Unata will continue to add new partners to expand the capabilities of its platform and enable more rapid integrations. This will ensure less disruption to a retailer’s existing vendor landscape, and also provide multiple options where the retailer has yet to identify a vendor relationship.
“We work closely with our network of grocery retailers across North America to understand and accommodate their digital needs,” says Diego Maniloff, VP Engineering at Unata. “We’re confident that our new third-party hub and initial of out-of-the-box integrations will not only make digital implementation easier on retailers, but help them deliver a competitive customer experience.”
Unata powers industry-leading digital experiences for North America’s most well-respected grocers, with the mission to innovate the future of the grocery shopping experience. Unata enables 1-to-1 eCommerce, eCircular and eLoyalty experiences, powering the entire digital grocery experience through a single platform. Unata’s award-winning work is featured by retailers including Lowes Foods, Raley’s, Longo’s and more. To learn more, visit www.unata.com
More point of sale news:
- NCC Announces the New RHQ Mobile Application
- AccuStore Consolidates Survey Data Reporting in New Release
- Toshiba Wins Gold Stevie for LEAD 2016 Conference
- Gunnebo to Showcase Full Suite of Intelligent Cash Deposit Solutions at M-PACT 2017
- Jumia unveils its third white paper on Nigerian Mobile Trends 2017
- QikServe appoints Don DeMarinis as Chief Commercial Officer
- Cayan Announces New Partnership with Aldelo
- Al Nahdi Drives Growth and Insight with Oracle Retail Cloud Services
- Go Coin-and-Cash-Free at Vending Machines
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.