Santa Clara, Calif. – September 5, 2017 – Vendors as well as end users are looking for better experience, availability of information and quick resolution to invoice queries, which has led to evaluate customer invoicing based on outcomes. This evolution will essentially reshape new and existing revenue streams, client engagement and many other perspectives of the business model. As the power of digital transformation expands to invoicing, it is crucial to start planning the strategy of this journey and mapping the necessary building blocks to navigate this successfully.
On September 17-20, 2017, Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Innovation and Leadership 2017 North America summit at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa in Austin, Texas, will identify and expose ways to capitalize on over 100 growth opportunities enabled by digital transformation.
For further information on the agenda and to register for GIL 2017: North America, please click here.
The Outcomes as a Service Think Tank offers the possibility to connect with innovation leaders and generate new growth ideas. A remarkable group of Services Operations high executives along with Frost & Sullivan’s global team will present emerging revenue streams that companies can exploit for the delivery of outcomes.
“Digital transformation is moving to a place where buyers and sellers converge on the importance of solving problems that will result in better business outcomes. Competitive differentiation is about who can ensure the outcome is delivered in a simpler, more efficient and cost effective way. As with any transformation journey has to align between organizational capabilities, technology and the evolution of the business model in order to deliver and sustain customer expectations. Putting the invoice at the center of this customer journey helps organization’s focus on what needs to happen in order to fully execute on this invoice,” explains Mark Simoncelli, Global Vice President: Growth Implementation Solutions at Frost & Sullivan, who will conduct the interactive Think Tank.
Participants can expect to discover:
- Pragmatic ways to visualize the invoice options.
- Readiness indicators in the life cycle of the invoice.
- Insight from your peers on data, technology, organizational, market and customer readiness for digital transformation.
The following industry thought leaders will present their insights throughout the event with interactive fireside chats, real world examples and a Cafe Style conversation and shape the way forward:
- Johan Claassen Lloyd, Vice President, Global Lifecycle Services Operations, Process Systems and Solutions, Emerson Automation Solutions
- Lloyd F. Colegrove, Ph.D., Data Services Director, Fundamental Problem Solving Director Analytical Technology Center, The Dow Chemical Company
- Yonatan Hagos, Chief Technology Officer, Digital Commercial & General Manager, Emerging Verticals, GE Digital
- Matt Mattox, Vice President, Industry Solutions, GE Digital
- Ranjeet Saudagar, Vice President, Process Manufacturing, Aero, Energy & Utilities, NTT DATA
If you would like to discuss attending, participating or sponsoring the event, please email: Matthew.McSweegan@frost.com and join the conversation #FrostGIL
GIL 2017: Mexico – November 30th, Four Seasons Hotel, Mexico City.
For more information, connect with Francesca.email@example.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion
Other POS News:
- Gimme Vending Obtains Permanent Injunction Against Synectic Software Solutions, Inc.
- Paris Retail Week to host 200+ conferences, including "Ecommerce in Africa"
- REVTECH To Host Semiannual “Tech Trends in Retail” on Sept. 6 in Dallas
- Aptos Bolsters Executive Leadership Team With Addition of Retail Veteran Steve Aulds
- Xing Bian Li, China’s Leading Retail Concept Company Raises 15 million USD Angel Investment
- PUMA Europe Selects Customer Engagement Platform by Mapp Digital
- Speedy Checkout Line & FutureProof Retail Announce Partnership Bringing Line Free Checkout