NASHVILLE, Tenn. - June 13, 2017
- 86% of all software spend in retail is focused on the transformational area of Unified Commerce.
The market worldwide is forecast to grow from $34.4b in 2016 to $53b by 2021.
The study, titled appropriately Unified Commerce Software Study
is part of the IHL Insight MarketView
series of research.
The new study
forecasts the size, trends and barriers of the market worldwide, with rankings of the top 15 vendors in each area. It provides a 5-year forecast for the market and how the market is shifting from traditional software to software-as-a-service. Unified Commerce includes BI/Analytics, Ecommerce, Merchandising, Supply Chain Management, Sales/Marketing/CRM, and Store Systems and the study provides company positioning and momentum for each ventdo. Finally, there are competitive profiles that review the size and quality of the businesses for the top vendors.
"Retailers are racing to get to a single version of the truth for the customer information and order information," said Greg Buzek, President of IHL Group. "Smart retailers are investing in all different aspects of Unified Commerce and specifically investing in cloud solutions for solutions for one system of record for the order, one view of the inventory, and one system of record on the customer. Those retailers that can leverage these systems in every channel will be best positioned to compete."
Vendors with coverage in this study include:
Adobe, Aptos, Deibold Nixdorf, Epicor, Fujitsu, IBM, Infor, Infosys, Island Pacific, JDA, Kibo Software, Lightspeed Retail, Magento, Manhattan Associates,
MI9, Microsoft, NCR, Oracle, PCMS, Radial, Revel Systems, Salesforce, SAP, Shopify, ShopKeep, TCS, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Vend
For more information, see the research and advisory section of the company website at www.ihlservices.com
About IHL Group
IHL Group is a global research and advisory firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, that provides market analysis and business consulting services for retailers and information technology companies that focus on the retail industry.
For more information, see www.ihlservices.com
Other POS News:
- PriceLocal Helps Shoppers Get Amazon Prices at 10,000+ New Stores Nationwide
- Retailers Dismiss New House Bill to Block Sales Tax Fairness
- POS Partners, Inc. Announces the Creation of a New Office Location in Washington D.C.
- Unata Integrates with ShopperKit to Offer Comprehensive eCommerce Solution
- North American Bancard Adds RedfoxPOS to Strategic POS Offerings
- Following Strong Initial Results, Bashas’ Launches E-Commerce Site Powered By Instacart
- Posiflex Introduces Ruggedized Multi-Functional Tablet