Wristcode Technologies one of the leading mobile app development company hass recently launched a restaurant POS application named RestoByte. The restoByte app is not only suitable for restaurants, it’s also suitable for any kind of business as like Bakery shops, clothing, Cake shops, Book store, café, Boutique and any other retail shops.
With online POS system, restaurant can easily manage the complete operations of business. Not only get menu order also can generate reports based on customers. With customer insight report, restaurant can get to enhance the business and improve the area of lacking. Features you find in RestoByte, an online restaurant POS is that dashboard complete control over the restaurant business, sales inventory, sales report, accounts management, general settings, tax calculation, split up billing process, loyalty, gift cards, etc. The application can be easily integrated to the any system.
Choose the right restaurant software to improvise your restaurant sales. Today customer engagement is very much essential to bringing up the business growth. The features you find in RestoByte, that lets you get closer with customers are mail & sms send to customers on discount on foods, new menu updated can be instantly shared to the customers. Investing in POS is worth! Get more sales and bring in more customer engagement though our RestoByte.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Oracle Leads Worldwide Retail POS/mPOS Market - IHL Gr
- Retail IT Services Market To Grow To $117b Annually By 2021 - IHL Group
- Progressive Leasing and Marqeta Partner to Power New Lease-to-Own Financing Experience
- ATM World Crop. Joins Withdraw Cash Wednesday as Platinum Sponsor
- Vitality Bowl Launches New Mobile App from Punchh
- 59% of Card-Present Transactions Globally Use EMV® Chip Technology
- Adyen Adds WeChat Pay On POS Terminals To Process Payments For 400M Chinese Consumers
- Mastercard Launches Kionect for Nairobi’s Smallest Shopkeepers
- Worldpay and Klarna to Launch Invoice and Credit Based Payments in 6 Key European Markets
- Revel Systems 2017 Growth Reflected in Strengthened C-Suite and Office Locations