CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--E-commerce retailers are embracing ship-from-store as a viable method to fulfill and distribute online orders from their stores rather than a distribution center. Outfitting a fully equipped shipping room at the retail storefront with the necessary materials to pick, pack and ship is now possible with the iQ3™ custom box-making machine from Packsize.
The iQ3™ will be on display at IRCE 2018 from June 6-8 in booth #1706 at the McCormick Place West in Chicago and at EastPack, June 12-14 in booth #2251 at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City.
Internet retailers are aware of the increasing costs for packaging materials, and are actively considering new options to bring fulfillment costs under control. The iQ3™ helps retailers of all sizes respond to evolving ship-from-store demands and other developing e-commerce trends affecting their bottom line.
The space-saving, portable iQ3™ delivers a high degree of flexibility and speed, enabling 250 to 500 cartons to be shipped a day to create an effective packaging workflow from start to finish. The iQ3 also offers an onboard air compressor that eliminates the need for air drop connections as well as the GL3™, an operator-friendly, box-sealing device that provides additional workspace utility and convenience.
Utilizing z-Fold® corrugated in right-sized packaging that protects against damage, the iQ3™ system also addresses the continued focus on shipping volumes and dimensional weight concerns.
Learn about the iQ3 at email@example.com.
Packsize is a multinational technology company with headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. Packsize develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells On Demand Packaging® software, systems, and solutions. Packsize makes it possible to make a right-sized box for every product, on demand, and is leading On Demand Packaging® operations into the fourth industrial revolution. Learn why leading brands embrace Smart Packaging for a Healthy Planet® at www.packsize.com, or call 801.944.4814, and follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
© 2018 Packsize. All rights reserved. Packsize, the Packsize logo, On Demand Packaging, iQ3, z-Fold, and Smart Packaging for a Healthy Planet are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of Packsize LLC.
Other Point of Sale News
- IntelliTrack Expands E-Commerce Platform Integrations
- ShipBob & Returnly Speed Up Returns Processing to Enable Faster Shopper Refunds
- Biometrics-Based Security Benefits Consumers, But Not Yet CNP Merchants
- Checkpoint Systems’ Merchandise Visibility Retail Solutions at NRF Protect June 11-13
- May Retail Jobs Increase 28,800 From April and 100,200 From May 2017
- Online Lending Empowers U.S. Small Businesses to Generate 358K Jobs
- Kibo Launches New Commerce Platform Capabilities for Improved Online & In-Store Experience
- Retailers Respond to Administration’s Latest Tariff Announcement
- Poseidon Foundation Launched First Retail Platform to Support Climate Action
- U.S. and EU Retailers Release Industry Approach to New Data Protection Regulations