Stéphane is an expert in digital marketing and partnerships, previously heading the sales departments for Adobe Systems and Gutenberg Technology in the French and European markets. He was a pioneer in the country to speak about the benefits of digital marketing.
Along with appointing Stéphane, uberall has underlined the importance of the French market by opening a new office in Paris, establishing a permanent presence and a first-point-of-contact for its growing list of French partners. Stéphane will operate out of uberall’s Paris office, along with his new team. The French office is uberall’s third, after its Berlin HQ and its US office in San Francisco.
Stephane comments: “I cannot wait to build upon the global success that uberall has enjoyed, in my home country. My focus will be to build a strong partnerships ecosystem between businesses and uberall to help transform France into a leading Digital Market!”
According to “Baromètre du Numérique 2016”, 42% of the French population use their mobile phones in order to find shops using location data. Businesses who want to address this growing market, need to focus on location marketing. uberall, as Europe’s leading location marketing platform, will build a strong partner network in France to help those businesses succeed.
Partners who want to sign with uberall or businesses interested in location marketing can learn about uberall during the Paris Retail Week on the booth C059 from the 19th to the 21st of September, or contact the company on email@example.com.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Retail Loss Prevention Summit - Asia - 2018 - Get Early Bird Rate Now
- Wiser Brings Better Data, Better Decisions to Brands and Retailers
- Invertex Delivers the Omnichannel Experience Feet First with ScanMat at NRF Shop.Org
- Marie Claire & Mastercard Present Next Big Thing
- Mobile Retail Apps are Connecting with Private Label Credit Card Users
- ’Disruptive’ Website/App Users Spend More Time Researching before Purchasing, J.D. Power
- Arizona Restaurant Survives Minimum Wage Hikes with Self Ordering Kiosk