ACI Worldwide and Payworks Power Global Omni-Commerce in The Cloud Nasdaq:ACIW
Naples, FLA, Nov. 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, today announced expanded cloud-based omni-channel payment capabilities through a licensing agreement with leading point-of-sale payment infrastructure provider Payworks.
ACI’s front-end integration of Payworks technology extends the omni-channel capabilities of its UP Merchant Payments solution and further builds upon a successful and long-standing partnership. The integration delivers a true device-agnostic point of sale (POS) solution in the cloud, which is pre-certified with multiple card readers, processors and acquirers. Ease of integration is assured through comprehensive and interactive developer documentation, facilitating the quick time-to-market that merchants require as they strive to create differentiated retail experiences.
“What is most exciting about our expanded relationship are the market demands and use cases that ACI can address with the new solution; from single terminal market stalls and pop-up stores, through to assisted shopping, ‘queue busting’ and even high-volume retail,” said Christian Deger, CEO & Co-Founder, Payworks. “For many years, we’ve seen brick-and-mortar retailers moving online, but on separate platforms. With the solution offered by ACI, merchants have access to a true omni-channel payment gateway that consolidates both digital and physical transactions.”
“Payworks’ integration into our RESTful open API means that clients immediately benefit from our extensive global payments network of more than 350 payment methods and acquirers,” said Mike Braatz, senior vice president, ACI Worldwide. “We have brought together our extensive global connectivity with a turnkey solution that is fully white-label, so that payment providers and merchants have the choice to brand their payments infrastructure as their own. This gives retailers the freedom to develop and deliver the sort of seamless shopper experiences that are proving to be a key competitive differentiator.”
ACI Worldwide serves payment providers and merchants around the world with its UP Merchant Payments solution, a secure omni-channel payments solution that enables them to take control of their payments business by providing independence from third-party providers.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Future of retail report predicts mobile rise decline will hinder amazon’s ambitions
- Lucova’s FIIT POE Named Top 10 Most Trusted POS Solution
- First Data and AccorHotels Form Strategic Relationship
- Top 6 Tips to Avoid Getting Duped By Online Scams This Christmas
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Devices Market and Recognition Technology
- National Retail Federation CEO to Host Media Briefing on 2017 Thanksgiving Weekend
- APG Cash Drawer Announces Hire of Senior Channel Account Manager
- Bluewater Grill Restaurants Install Pay-at-the-Table Technology from TableSafe
- Cybersecurity Concerns for Retailers, Major Credit Card Issuers
- Digital Garage and Blockstream Partner to Accelerate Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- SF Express Launches Certified Shipping Verification Service for Cross-border Businesses